No announcement yet.

The 93 GM "Tank of Justice II" (TOJ2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a 5.4L supercharged (IE lightning engine) swap....

2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
      Better idea. Put a gallon or so of fog machine fluid in. Proceed to watch the best smoke show ever.

-ryan s.
      video or it didn't happen!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Scrap it....buy another one for cheap, swap your good parts, sell the rest for what you can get. Hell, sell the PI engine too. I think you will be at least even if not money ahead.
        2004 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
        185 degree stat. 21mm rear swaybar with moog end links, Moog progressive rear springs.
        JLT intake, B&M transmission pan, 2.25 inch duals, magnaflows, Powerstop drilled/slotted front rotors and ceramic pads. Kenwood Excelon deck, Kenwood 6x8 3-ways all the way around.

Comment

scrap a good car?
          heck it's only an engine! not like brain surgery or anything!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

+1
            It's not rocket surgery!!
            I don't buy cars to be ahead of anything. And I plan on running the Tank until the wheels fall off, so to speak. I do have a shelves full of parts/spare parts.
            I mean, it's not like I'm replacing a jet engine or anything.
            I paid $1650 for the Tank over 6 years ago. I'm sure I've gotten my moneys worth out of it.

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
              At least the area will be mosquito free!!
              What are these "mosquito's" you are talking about? lol.

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Free Mojitos! Yay!
                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  What are these "mosquito's" you are talking about? lol.

-ryan s.
                  They don't get that far north, usually do they??

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

They do. I'm just saying that because it's December and quite cold out.

Mojitos. Yes. I think we should have a post-apocolyptic celebration.
                    With taquitos, mojitos, doritos, tostitos, burritos, and cheese. I mean, queso.

-ryan s.
                    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

[QUOTE=SVT98t;682015
                      With taquitos, mojitos, doritos, tostitos, burritos, and cheese. I mean, queso.

-ryan s.[/QUOTE]

You fogot Fritos
                      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                      Past Panthers
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I'll have most of that at my party... come... enjoy.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Dammit. I knew I was forgetting something. And I'm sure there's more. Like Corona.

-ryan s.
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Corona is like the Mexican Milwaukee's Best (BEAST). Bottom of the barrel stuff.
                            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Or what about Tecate or Medaile?

-ryan s.
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

Dos XX

Comment

Working...
                                X