The "parts" car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "parts" car.

Well this is my 1991 Crown Victoria. Right now she's my daily driver and makin' me go broke. it needs some work but I'm glad I saved it. The guy I got it from along with my '88 was going to butcher this 46k Mile, minimal rust beauty for her transmission (to fix the '88) and then scrap it. although I'd rather be driving my '88 I can't bring myself to rip the transmission out of such a nice car. I told him I'd take both cars rather then just the transmission and he knocked off $100, like I was doing him a favor.

well here she is:

And she's for sale.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FastGallopingPonies; 10-14-2007, 07:55 PM. Reason: Pictures didn't work
    Resident diesel addict

? pics

*Edit=nice, love the color, to far away for me though, or i would buy it...
    Last edited by Rojas109; 10-14-2007, 07:57 PM.
    sigpic
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2681604 --- http://www.supermotors.net/17596

Comment

looks like a decent car

Comment

Definitely too nice to scrap for the tranny.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

thay's too nice to use for parts

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

That one looks extremely nice! If I might ask, what's wrong with it internally and/or what sort of weirdo thought it was worthless enough to send to the crusher???
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

not too shabby at all...looks pretty nice for a DD.
              sigpic
              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

1987cp, there's nothing wrong with it. It was an old womans car, the guy I bought it off of got it from her son, he didn't really want it but I guess he got it for next to nothing. He had the blue cars transmission replaced, but the dummies mad the TV cable to long so it got eatin up rather quickly, I don't know why he didn't go back to have them make good on it, but he was just gonna rip the tranny out to help sell the blue car and then crap the remains. But I stopped that and got 2 for 1.
                Resident diesel addict

Comment

nice

AWESOME find mang, i'm actually lookin for another panther for a side project....maybe a 1991 linc,etc I wanna keep the 1991 year model, a MATCHIN SET.. a 1991 CV, MERC, LINC, an a GM...be awesome to havem all painted alike, etc...
                  sigpic1991 Crown Vic 351w 5.8L

Comment

Originally posted by FastGallopingPonies View Post
                    1987cp, there's nothing wrong with it. It was an old womans car, the guy I bought it off of got it from her son, he didn't really want it but I guess he got it for next to nothing. He had the blue cars transmission replaced, but the dummies mad the TV cable to long so it got eatin up rather quickly, I don't know why he didn't go back to have them make good on it, but he was just gonna rip the tranny out to help sell the blue car and then crap the remains. But I stopped that and got 2 for 1.
                    Weirdness ...... it is beginning to amaze me how many people know absolutely squat about TV cable adjustment. All I know about it, I read in my $11 Haynes manual, and my tranny does what I want and definitely has yet to blow chunks!
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                    X