No announcement yet.

Before/After pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First week I got the car. Tint was the only thing I did to the outside and a PHP intake under the hood. These was taken in April of 2005.

Currently I have the Mach1 chin spoiler, rear deck spoiler, S55 taillights, SS inserts, and red calipers on the outside, and a polished upper intake with billet etched coil covers.

293 RWHP & 312 RWTQ
    Many Bolt-ons and Dyno Tuning

Comment

Colin: wash your ass, your seat is dirty Not that I can talk, I got buckets of black sludge out of my little green clean machine when I did my seats in the truck.

Before, this was about 2 weeks after I got it:

Now

the headliner and the B pillar trim has been replaced since this pic was taken

There is an insert in here now

86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

this is when i picked it up at the car lot

then when i put it together

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

sorry gadget
          it's prolyl since I wear dark pants and got dark jackets...that's prolly has something to do with it...and I haven't shampooed that car ever...I really should.

nice pics Blackened300a.
          hmm...I know I have seen one of those pics in a video before...I'm sure of it...it was in black/white tho...aha! I knew it!
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

22 seconds in

oh, Marquisman....great Mark VI...love that rear angle shot...those tips look grreat!
          Last edited by Mr. Land Yacht; 11-05-2007, 12:33 AM.
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Bills02MGM View Post
            The day I brought her home.....
            First good detailing....
            As pictured in my Fall clean up thread........
            WOW, that's clean. Don't think I'd actually seen those shots before. Nice detailing work!!
            2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Bone stock in 1998-1999:

In 2001, with painted stock wheels, billboards, driving lights, and no tailpipe, badges, stripes, or side moulding:

In 2002 with US Wheel 75 Series and a trailer attached:

And finally, recent shots from the same set as the current PoTM photos. I really wouldn't have minded getting a really nice set of steel wheels, but these old Westerns kind of crossed my path and for $175 including a set of Comp T/As I didn't need, they were awfully hard to pass up!

Comment

I wonder how we grew up in the same area and both cruised in uncommon Panthers at the same time in the same small town, yet never ran across one another? Mine was parked at the old Spot-Not car wash on Calumet a lot.

Comment

Dunno ... of course, I only had this car in that area full-time from Nov. '97 to Sept. '98, and I didn't really go cruising much... pretty much drove it to school and work, and that was about it. Rest of the time it was in my mom's garage on Parke Street in Lake Station. It's remotely possible I noticed your car back then but don't remember now; boxes were a lot more common ten years ago!

Comment

great pics Mike...sure looks nice and mean now...but I sorta liked the chrome wheels and RWL tires more. for obvious reasons.
                    sigpic
                    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Yeah. Oh well, maybe one day I'll have the cash for an extra set of wheels. Maybe an argent-painted Chrysler cop wheel, or a higher-quality chrome one (whenever you finally see the car, remind me to show you the nasty rust on the spare wheel!). But I did get a lot of compliments on the wagonspokes when they first went on. In the meantime, these alloys won't RUST!

Comment

I think a set of RWL tires on the wheels you got on the wagon now would look great.

And if Marquisman is reading this, those a real wire wheels right? If so, what size are they?
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                          I think a set of RWL tires on the wheels you got on the wagon now would look great.
                          Yeah, I've been thinking that too. I had these Avid S/Ts mounted with the OWL side in, but that was before I realized the blackwall side has this postmodern swoopy-patterened appearance. If I ever buy one of those home tire mounting machines I might switch them around, but I can't see paying 40 or 50 dollars to do it.

Comment

I wonder how some RWL tires would look on those turbines of yours...hmmm...*scratches chin*
                            sigpic
                            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Why, you know someone with a tire machine I can use? :p

Comment

not really.
                                well..actually...there is a CVNer I know...but I havent talked to him in a while.
                                sigpic
                                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                                X