Pesty's Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
    Ok so she isn't charging is it because the idiot light wires are cut? Or......
    It isn't charging now?

Comment

About to go mess with it.
      1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
      2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
      sigpic

Comment

Ok its workin now.
        1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
        2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
        sigpic

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together.

Comment

Did you take any pictures of the back side? I am curious to see how yours turned out compared to mine.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
              I love it when a plan comes together.
              LoL.

And no I didn't take any pictures of the back side. Trust me nobody wants to see that.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok I'm running in to an unforeseen problem. I don't no what else to do to her. I need tires and would like a nice set of aluminum bumpers if I come across some. But besides that I don't know what to do. I've already changed everything else I can think of. Dare I say my car is done?!?!?!?!?
                sigpic

Comment

nah... add a turbo :p

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

New seats? Tinted windows? Do anything with the rear end yet? Big brakes? 3g conversion? Rear discs?

Comment

ABS conversion after the bb swap and rear discs.
                      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
                        New seats? Tinted windows? Do anything with the rear end yet? Big brakes? 3g conversion? Rear discs?
                        I inteior is in very good condition so I don't need anything there. Im don't think titned windows would look right on it either. Maybe a very light tint be def not dark. I don't road race so I don't see much of a need for big brakes, might down the road...maybe. 3g I thought about it but I'm not running anything to need it. All I have is a factory radio(don't want to change) and the radiatior fan. Wow I just came off as a major dick didn't I........sorry.

Now a turbo would be cool but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        sigpic

Comment

headliner and happy gas
                          Last edited by VirusCt; 08-01-2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Being able to say you're done with something is a rare and pleasant thing. Enjoy it while it lasts lol

I always find that once the major stuff is done, I get hung up in the details. I want some slightly different trim, or to add this option or find a slightly better of whatever piece. Thats the true curse of being a perfectionist. I'm always certain I can make something just a little bit better. Changing something from a 9.5 to a 9.6 is real goddamn expensive too.
                            Last edited by gadget73; 08-02-2010, 07:13 PM.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pesty351 View Post
                              Ok I'm running in to an unforeseen problem. I don't no what else to do to her. I need tires and would like a nice set of aluminum bumpers if I come across some. But besides that I don't know what to do. I've already changed everything else I can think of. Dare I say my car is done?!?!?!?!?
                              Magnum 500's await, grasshopper.

Comment

So would this fit in back or are they too wide?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ARE-625165/
                                http://www.summitracing.com/parts/BFG-78624/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X