My 1987 Two Door Crown Victoria AKA THE BROWN BLOB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
    I was referring to the new vinyl. You said back on page 34 you were getting a metallic brown vinyl. Is that what you decided to go with?
    Yeah though it is not really metallic. Only glistens in the sunlight.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

looks great! Is it as quiet as you had hoped?

Also, you have a widow's peak.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
        looks great! Is it as quiet as you had hoped?

Also, you have a widow's peak.
        So far so good on the quite aspect. When door panels go back it will be crazy quite.

Ahh my hair. yeah I guess I do have one.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I was just adding up all of the receipts I have for my car. Receipts dates back to late 2005 and total $6,744.45 dollars. Yikes. That does not include any ebay purchases or in person cash transactions which easily add up over 2grand with all of the things I have bought and the body work I have received. Wait till paint is up. I really have to cut back on my spending.
          ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post

AGGGHHHH!!!! There's a hideous floating head in that picture!

Comment

It scares me too!
              ~David~

Comment

The car looks awesome though

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Car is now completely wetsanded. Just need a couple of things touched up as well having all of the bumper fillers primed as well as the extra license plate bucket and paint should be coming soon.
                  ~David~

Comment

Wow! That has really come a long way.

Your not going to know what to do with yourself once your done.

.....well not really, no car is ever completely done, but you know what I mean.
                    Former panther owner
                    1981 CV 351 4bbl
                    1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

come on man, your falling behind, GMGT is already painted lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by andymac0035 View Post
                        Wow! That has really come a long way.

Your not going to know what to do with yourself once your done.

.....well not really, no car is ever completely done, but you know what I mean.
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                        come on man, your falling behind, GMGT is already painted lol
                        I know! lol
                        ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          I really have to cut back on my spending.
                          Keep spending...It's good for the economy
                          '79 Continental Town Car
                          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Dave What Exhaust pipes do you have on that i like those tailpipes i want them on mine.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Custom bent.
                              ~David~

Comment

darn i dont think i can get them then.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                                -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                                1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Working...
                                X