Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Looks great in the sun.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by 87DeuceVic View Post
        Nice mang!! Glad to see you stuck with the original color. Looks great!
        It is decently close to the original color. I like to think of the color as a new modern stock color Ford would have used if a brown tudor was to roll off the lot today. This hot chocolate metallic is purely awesome. And since the car is so dark every piece of shiny trim will make the car come together that much more. I definitely have to bring her to a car show to collect some trophies once she is complete.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Needs some more chrome. Looks really good mang!!!

Comment

Thanks John.

Today I installed a front license plate retainer I pulled off of a Mark VI (the one pillaged during SF09). I hacked up my other one some time ago to install a skull frame plate, but I wanted the all around cool factory look...so I went with a nice none hacked up Lincoln one. Turned out the mounts are different down below. One bolt lined up but I had to drill out a hole in the bracket to have the other bolt secure everything. Tomorrow I will install my new door handles as well as just get some things back on the car so it is drivable...like mirrors and key cylinders.

OH. Bought three cans of profession rustoleum undercoating to paint the wheel wells!
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

lookin good!
              i have some tudor trim down here if you needs any mang

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Thanks.

Awesome. If anything goes wonky on me while installing things I will get in touch with you. I actually think I already have a door molding as well as some 1/4 panel molding from you that were in better condition than mine were.

EDIT. Just ordered sway bar bushings (1 1/8") as well as sway bar end links......because speedway drop springs and KYB shocks will be here eventually.

I also put together the rear license plate bucket. Installed the light holders as well as the clips for the screws for the license plate. Will install that tomorrow because I need to have something blocking the trunk. I wanted to wait for the '79 specific one t come...but it didn't.

I predict that I will have to polish out the chrome, take rubbing compound to the paint as well as sand blast and paint the screws holding the lens for the lights in the rear license plate bucket.
                Last edited by 87gtVIC; 10-23-2010, 08:21 PM.
                ~David~

Comment

get new screws for the lenses

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Yeah. Probably will. Easier that way.
                    ~David~

Comment

Can't wait to see it trimmed!!! Are we expecting to see badging?

Comment

Comment

+10 points for the UHF reference
                          1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
                          2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
                          sigpic

Comment

badger badger badger badger↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓MrWeebl is a channel of fun and silliness, with songs and cartoons a...
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                              you gets a cookie.
                              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

at the videos. And NO badges...absolutely NOT. The closest thing to badges will be the NOS hood ornament, the Ford rear window sticker between the tint and window, the LTD taillights, and the 81 grill I have with the Ford print on the face of it.
                                ~David~

Comment

Working...
                                X