X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i thought that was what he was into....lol jk
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

"Hello, this is Dave... yeah, with the crown vic... no not an LTD, a CROWN VIC.. yeah, the girl you sent, I'm sending her back.... yeah... yeah she had a sequined bikini on... yeah I know... yeah she is, but she leaned...yes I understand but she LEANED on the car... well are you gonna buff it out? cause I'm not going to... WHAT? I'm not letting a WOMAN buff my car... yeah well you too, goodbye"

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

:lol:

I don't even touch, or lean on the car. Anytime I see anyone touching it they get hollered at, hasn't happened since it was painted but it did happen in primer...and you will never catch me willingly allowing any figured women posing on or near the car. Not gonna happen.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

however, i'm assuming, based on
          you will never catch me willingly allowing any figured women posing on or near the car.
          that you will allow an "unfigured" woman near or on your car?? so i was right hahaha
          -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
            however, i'm assuming, based on

that you will allow an "unfigured" woman near or on your car?? so i was right hahaha
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

so long as she doesnt scratch or dent anything ill let a girl up on my car for pictures.
              1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
              1994 MGM GS Montigua
              2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
                so long as she doesnt scratch or dent anything ill let a girl up on my car for pictures.
                x2 I'll let her get to work on washing it too. Snap a few pictures of that soapy situation...

Comment

^lol

I plan on getting a few good pics with the Mark VI, if I can convince my GF to go for it. Probably not gonna happen though, especially if she knows they will be shown on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMan83 View Post
                    ^lol

I plan on getting a few good pics with the Mark VI, if I can convince my GF to go for it. Probably not gonna happen though, especially if she knows they will be shown on the internet.
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Odd as it sounds, I totally get where Dave is coming from here. I'm now somewhat paranoid about people touching or leaning on my car. I used to sit on the hood, but that was when I knew the hood was shot so I didn't much care. The wrecked driver's side door would get hip checked to shut it if I had stuff in my hands, and I'd put stuff down on the roof. Not anymore. Its actually kind of an annoyance, I have to pay attention to what I'm doing instead of being free to not give a crap.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I cringe at the thought of having a new vinyl top I can't put things on or a new front bumper I can't push things/people/cars around with

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                          "Hello, this is Dave... yeah, with the crown vic... no not an LTD, a CROWN VIC.. yeah, the girl you sent, I'm sending her back.... yeah... yeah she had a sequined bikini on... yeah I know... yeah she is, but she leaned...yes I understand but she LEANED on the car... well are you gonna buff it out? cause I'm not going to... WHAT? I'm not letting a WOMAN buff my car... yeah well you too, goodbye"
                          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
                            x2 ftw!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              Odd as it sounds, I totally get where Dave is coming from here. I'm now somewhat paranoid about people touching or leaning on my car. I used to sit on the hood, but that was when I knew the hood was shot so I didn't much care. The wrecked driver's side door would get hip checked to shut it if I had stuff in my hands, and I'd put stuff down on the roof. Not anymore. Its actually kind of an annoyance, I have to pay attention to what I'm doing instead of being free to not give a crap.
                              yeah... my MGM I could care less. The paint is totaled on that car and it has some good dings. The crown vic is kinda in the same boat there. The Mark though... I'm real careful with that one.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                                ...and you will never catch me willingly allowing any figured women posing on or near the car. Not gonna happen.
                                Wow.....idk mang I personally wouldnt give a shit if I had a Lamborghini LP670-4 SV, if a beautiful girl wanted to pose on it I would say "hells yes" as long as she was careful. I love me some ladies, haha matter'a fact once I get my 87 done up a bit I am plannin on gettin a girl or two to do a shoot with it, and I have a couple in mind :smirk:
                                -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                                -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Working...
                                X