No announcement yet.

My Free Hot Rod(Crown Vic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Nope I didn't film the Blair Witch Project. Those short vids where taken with my Blackberry, n its on a bumpy section line. Tried to get the speedo a bit, n keep my eye where I was goin. Doin 70 mph on a section line, wile takin a video, isn't the easyest thing.
    sigpic

Comment

U know, I'm really suprised at how well this car handles pullin a car trailer. Pulled that sub almost 20 miles. 15 miles at 60 mph.
      sigpic

Comment

nice mang I hope your brakes are top notch lol what brake controller you running?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Ya know, normally it's the truck that pulls around the show car, not the other way around...

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

The brake controller is called the Navigator 2. Its a Inertial Control. Got it from Curt.

Its my friends sub, we are going to put some one ton axles under it, and some 42 inch TSLs. I have more room at my house than he has at his, so we are doin it there.
            sigpic

Comment

How much would u say my car is worth if I where to sell it?
              sigpic

Comment

The reason I'm asking, is I'm buyin a pickup(i couldn't pass it up). N I need to sell my car or my van.. I would rather sell the van, but what ever one sells first, goes I guess......
                sigpic

Comment

Uh, Dont sell it.
                  Vehicle: 1965 Pontiac Catalina (fastback 2+2)
                  Chasis: 1982 Ford LTD Country Squire
                  Drivetrain: 302 V8 carb, AOD, 8.8 with 3.08 gears.
                  Big Brake swap and front suspension completed.
                  sigpic

Comment

What year/make/model/engine is the van?
                    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

The van is a 74 Ford E-300, with a 302. I put a NP435 4 speed in it, made it into a dually 4x4. 500 cfm carb, and headers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Do you have pics of the van? It sounds badass.
                        88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                        Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Keep the CV...
                            '79 Continental Town Car
                            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

the CV is probably worth 1000 tops. Especially if the paint is as rough as you say. At this point, it's worth more to you than it is to any buyer..

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                              160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                              waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Well its sold. Tomorrow I drop it off. $1400. With new tires n all the other new stuff that's on it, its a good deal I think. We'll see what he says. He only looked at pics so who knows. Lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X