My '90 LTD Crown Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man.

I also found two parked Vics today....across the street from my buddys house. I've only ever been there at night and you can't see them behind this house in the dark. Anyway, one looks to be the same color as mine...I'm gonna go ask the owner of the house what's going on with them the next time I get a chance. Look like 90-91s too.
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

cover up your keyhole you pervert!

Looks good. They're just big and visible enough to appear non-stock. Can't wait for audio.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
        cover up your keyhole you pervert!

Looks good. They're just big and visible enough to appear non-stock. Can't wait for audio.
        I wondered if anybody was going to notice that The keyhole cover lifts up sometimes after driving in the cold for a while, for some odd reason. I didn't notice it (dark) until I looked at the pics on my camera
        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

I am loving the shit out of the duals. It doesn't hesitate for a second when you put your foot down now...10-15hp isn't much but when you're used to such a piddly number as 160, 15hp matters!
          sigpic

Comment

Damn straight, Plus I can smoke the tires a bit more now, im holding off on the epic brake stand of epicness till I can put my summer tires on without worrying about snow..... It should be epic.
            "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

It's good times. Car smells a bit now outside seeing as how the cats went bye-bye I don't mind too much.

mm mmmm, unburnt hydrocarbons!
              sigpic

Comment

I actually enjoy that smell, I especially like the scent of old carburated engines with no cats.
                "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                1985 GMC 1500

Comment

thats the smell that tells environmentalists to go fuck themselves
                  its a good smell
                  Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                  New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ewpost&t=33658
                    sigpic

Comment

blurrr

sigpic

Comment

looking good man. What type of bulb did you put into the tach? It looks blue as well. Did you purchase a blue LED for that too?
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It's a teeny tiny #74 led bulb. My hvac seems really dim now compared to the dash and tach
                          sigpic

Comment

okay yeah its the same type I have then.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That is awesome, I can't wait to do mine now.
                              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

tahnks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X