No announcement yet.

My 1991 LTD Crown Victoria LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, here's a little sound since the duals broke in.

Former panther owner
    1981 CV 351 4bbl
    1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

For some odd reason it looks a hell of a lot better. Then again I despise whitewalls. Nothing says grandma like some thin whitewalls.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

So is that with the wax? Freaking amazing either way.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          So is that with the wax? Freaking amazing either way.
          Thanks, and yup, that's with the wax. It's just one coat though. After (hand) washing my car (twice) and my wife's car....my arms were getting tired. And even though I have a buffer, I decided it would be a good idea to buff the car by hand.

As far as I can tell this is the original paint. I hope it keeps coming back nice like this. I've been using "black magic" wax and I'm liking it a LOT better than the meguires (sp?) "cleaner wax" that I was using last summer. This stuff doesn't say colormatch on it, and it doesn't come out red, but it turns the applicator red after a bit and the buffing cloth gets red too.

Oh and beleave it or not, it was partly cloudy in those pics.
          Former panther owner
          1981 CV 351 4bbl
          1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

I need to hand glaze my car this year, did it last year and it made the paint look great. I use 3m imperial hand glaze. I like your results though.
            "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
            1985 GMC 1500

Comment

obligatory "oooo... shiny"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
              X