X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    You must not have looked at the close-ups... lol

Clay bar eh?? sounds pricey... I've got tons of misc. polishes laying around...

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied

Car looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    Pete, claybar that bitch. It will make it shiny again and remove the crud. It will werk better than polishing it, and won't polish the dirt into the paint, just remove it

I gotta do my vic with it, once I get it running again..

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    It just got a bath... thats how bad it is lol... Nothing but polishing is going to help it from here...
    One of the mounts is in the trunk, but its a crappy clamp-on mount. I'm probably going to try to sell the whips for goodie money.

Leave a comment:

• chitownvic
    replied
    Not bad....All she needs is a bath apperance wise...Nice ballmounts as well...(put them back on..LOL)

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    oooh, you've got that nice chrome-and-rubber door bumper system. Excellentness.

Leave a comment:

• 83countrysquire
    replied
    those fuel lines dont look to promising at least its only the return line

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    still got em... they're just off to the side while I'm working my mojo

Leave a comment:

• RustyRodder
    replied
    Nice!

what happened to the hubcaps?

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    close-ups of the leftover nasties
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    more
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 85crownHPP; 09-27-2009, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    Progress!

Brakes are working great... the power steering pump is quiet now that its full and not leaking (at least quite so much).
    A few laps around the block confirm it shifts well at least up to drive and runs good!

Since it was a nice day i decided to start cleaning it up. Step one involved a leaf blower and then blasting little bits of rotten leaves out of every crevice with the garden hose.
    Most of the black mildew and gunk washed off, but its all leaving nasty brown stains everywhere it was on the tops panels. That crap doesn't want to come out... it might buff out but its gonna be a chore.
    I picked all the trash out of the inside and trunk - still gotta vacuum and clean.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 85crownHPP; 09-27-2009, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MarquisBeast83
    replied
    so then you are just gonna have the vic's to drive? awesome

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    it is... it is... at least its not fatal, just financially crippling

Between the womerns and rain, I might not be cruisin' it this weekend... 'the' redhead (Tom knows who Im talking about ) is in town on short notice...

Other 'good' news is I might be selling the bronco II, only because I'll be getting a fair (or better) price. This guy tracked me down from my old shop and said he was looking for a cherry 2wd BII... and Ive got lots of new parts in it and and a stack of service records from the previous owner. He seemed to like the sound of that.
    So... I may have a little change for some goodies for this thing

Leave a comment:

• 1987cp
    replied
    It's all a disease, I tell you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X