Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987cp
    replied
    This will come to nothing but tears. And people will DIE!!!!

Originally posted by RugerP97DC View Post
    Why is everyone so far away???
    Panthers are at a premium around here now...

Because you suck, and all the good Panthers naturally migrate away from a vacuum as great as yours.

Leave a comment:

• grandpaslincoln
    replied
    Calm down, that's my point.

Leave a comment:

• watchdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
    You guys.....you all have......BOX MADNESS!!!!!!!

Yea...what's your point?

Leave a comment:

• RugerP97DC
    replied
    Why is everyone so far away???
    Panthers are at a premium around here now...

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    cool

Leave a comment:

• grandpaslincoln
    replied
    You guys.....you all have......BOX MADNESS!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• p71towny
    replied
    Shweeet.

Leave a comment:

• Nathan in MI
    replied
    302 or 351?

Leave a comment:

• gabegt90
    replied
    Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
    yup its the one that was parked at that bar we went to with my buddies Do you remember if it was in a parking spot or around pack by the dumpster at that time?
    I hope it wants to run for me when i go to start it... it might have been infested with squirrels, and its probably been peed on several times
    dangit, I should have checked it for vandalism before we set a price... nothing obvious on the front or sides as I drive by it almost every day...
    it was parked in a spot at the time

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    I went and looked at it before the sun went down... its still nice and strait like I remember
    Someone bent the antenna all to bejeezus but it should clean up really nice overall once i get all the tree jizz off it. The paint actually looks like it might be nicer than both of mine
    I did see that an antenna plug was missing in the trunk lid... hopefully the trunk pan isn't rusted out...

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    replied
    yup its the one that was parked at that bar we went to with my buddies Do you remember if it was in a parking spot or around pack by the dumpster at that time?
    I hope it wants to run for me when i go to start it... it might have been infested with squirrels, and its probably been peed on several times
    dangit, I should have checked it for vandalism before we set a price... nothing obvious on the front or sides as I drive by it almost every day...
    Last edited by 85crownHPP; 09-17-2009, 05:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gabegt90
    replied
    pete did I see that vic my self when I was down there last dec?

Leave a comment:

• 87gtVIC
    replied
    Pictures please once it comes home!
    and shit...you have me tempted to buy stuff off of it.

Leave a comment:

• 85crownHPP
    started a topic Bought a '88 P72

Bought a '88 P72

Yup!
    Tomorrow Im picking up a white/blue 89 ex state police vic... Im going against better judgment, but the thing should be in good shape other than what got it parked...

It actually belongs to an old customer from the shop I used to work in, and Ive actually done a bit of work to it while I was there, so I know it at least got what it needed.
    Ive seen it there parked outside the guys work for more than a year but never looked into it until now. the place is a bar/restaurant that recently got shut down... so I figured the guy would be pressed to get it outta there.
    So i hit up my old work and got the guys number - he called me back today and we've got a verbal deal. He said he parked it because it blew a brake line, but until then he drove it daily, often out of town.

I dont think Im going to keep it, because having three boxes is a tad much, especially when I know the other two are in better shape than this one. The body is decent iirc but the drivetrain is original afaik..
    I plan to try and fix n flip it, provided I dont fall in love with it like I did the 91.
    I figure worst case I can get my money back out of it between the police goodies, parting it out, and getting a good fender for the 85 and a good header panel for the 91.

I should have it home tomorrow evening!
Working...
X