Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1981 merc marquis brougham + GMGT rebirth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the header panel on and got the trunk lid finnished. so i got some more pics as requested! enjoy

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

also, if you guys are wondering. the roof coach lamp strap is painted cranberry pearl. the other trim peices will be painted the same color as well.

Comment

Awesome sauce all over the place! Looking good!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That is some shiny paint man
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

shit, i know eh...i was saying the same thing lol. i also found out what pewter is. its the color of tin with abit of copper mixed in and somethin else is the opposite lol

Comment

truthfully I don't think those wheels do it justice, but then agail I've never liked those wheels.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Looking good! Wait till all of the trim is back on and you step back and say "holy shit, this is the nicest car on the road anywhere."
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

im already saying holy shit lol. and as far as the wheels, im still sitting on the fence between chrome explorer rims or the wheels GMGT has on now. if i do keep the black rims, i will be geting trim rings.

Comment

Those chrome looking 16" explorer wheels are really nice. I hear they weigh a lot though. Not something I would stress over though because the looks are definitely work it.
                    These are the wheels you are thinking about aren't they? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-96...item3cad60cfd6
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i was looking at these

they are 15X7, which is good

Comment

Wicked man!!! I gotta see this car in person.

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                        351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                        duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                          i was looking at these

they are 15X7, which is good
                          Those are quite possibly the most gruesome wheels ever produced. Stick with the black/trim ring combo.

Comment

I LOVE the coach roof trim being painted like that.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

i am jealous of the condition of this car. it's going to be disgustingly nice when it's done i think - if the rest of it is as good as the paint.
                              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

passed though Lefoy (on the way to Belle Ewart)yesterday,I wanted to check it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X