Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1981 merc marquis brougham + GMGT rebirth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4door View Post
    passed though Lefoy (on the way to Belle Ewart)yesterday,I wanted to check it out!
    oh ya? what were you doin in the area?lol and the car is at my work. well, in our yard by the main drag in the open. need any parts?lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Lookin Sexy Mang.... Love the color

Comment

I think the tires that are on the car look great with the setup, wide and good height. What are they exactly??
        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by 87DeuceVic View Post
          I think the tires that are on the car look great with the setup, wide and good height. What are they exactly??
          If I recall correctly, what's on the car right now are 275/60R 15's on the rear, and 245/60R 15's up front.

Comment

Very nice job man! The car is looking great! And I love that trim paint color Makes me wanna paint my car that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Auntie Christ View Post
              If I recall correctly, what's on the car right now are 275/60R 15's on the rear, and 245/60R 15's up front.
              the fronts are 235/60/15s lol

Comment

i dont know why some would say these are nasty looking rims. i like the looks of em

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                  i dont know why some would say these are nasty looking rims. i like the looks of em

Because they are gruesome-looking wheels. They work on an Explorer, not a two-door car.

Comment

i might just stick with turbines then lol

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                      i might just stick with turbines then lol
                      ....which will look even worse.

Comment

hahaha. actually, the rims on the car now have grown on me. even though they lack trim rings. im sure ill keep em since i do not wanna throw away money all at once lol

Comment

Get some classier looking tires on there. No more OWL. Either solid RWL or black walls. Stick with the current rims, but make them unique. Trim rings would be good, but black isn't going to cut it. I suggest either painting the rims Cranberry Pearl and outlining each hole on the rim with a very, very thin line of the body color; or, flip the colors and paint the rims body color and use Cranberry Pearl around the holes.

Car is looking great.

Comment

Id stick with the wagon wheels.
                            1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
                            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
                            sigpic

Comment

Use the wheels that you want to. Opinions are...opinions.
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                                Use the wheels that you want to. Opinions are...opinions.

But he did ask for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X