My 2004 p71

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srv14624 View Post
    I decided to keep the tint the way it is until i get pulled over.
    i dont know what they do around there, but around here, cops are pretty leniant about that stuff. They wont pull you over just for tint (unless they are complete ass holes) but if your doing something wrong, they will tack it on to the ticket.
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

They really dont care but im still cautious about it
      2004 Ford Crown Victoria P71 (Frost-Bite)

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

That is a nice P71. I have a 2003that with over 179000 still runs like new.
        1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Thanks. Thats a bit of traveling for a car that young

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

My 2003 used to belong to the Baldwin County Sheriff Department in Al. They have a lot of open space and long roads to patrol. They tend to rack up a lot of miles but they are issued to one Deputy from the time they are new until they are retired. That Deputy takes the care home and is the only one to drive it. He is also responcable for keeping track of the cars maintance.
            1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

white power
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Thats pretty good

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

Originally posted by srv14624 View Post
                  Thats pretty good
                  I should mention that I have a retarded sense of humor and am in no way racist...the name would just be fuckin' funny
                  sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                    i dont know what they do around there, but around here, cops are pretty leniant about that stuff. They wont pull you over just for tint (unless they are complete ass holes) but if your doing something wrong, they will tack it on to the ticket.
                    Well, a few weeks ago i got pulled over for tint and having an ex-cop car. The cop said they can compare the tint on their car to others on the road. He must've been a new cop because all the older cops dont care (believe me, i screw with them a lot because my family is well-known as cops around the sherriff dept.) He said he pulled me over also because i was driving an ex-cop car. He wanted to check to see if it came back as stolen or something. I never heard of that before. I think what made him interested was the push bar in the front because he asked a lot of questions about it.

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

How is "Frost-Bite" running these days?
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Much better since all the snow melted. Im thinking of upgrading the sound system in the car but for some reason i've been hesitant to put any extra money in it.

sigpic

2007 Chevy HHR

Comment

speakers sound like a nice weekend project to me!!!

looking good mang!!
                          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                          Originally posted by pantera77
                          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Working...
                          X