Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 300 dolla hook up

oh yeah baby

she aint bad other then the fenders bein rusted out and the air ride bein blown. i will make sure to get her lookin sweet by summer probably goin to murder it out and do a few go fast mods. i already have a project car so my wife would kill me if i started another lol im diggin how much stuff i can do to this car its sweet
    93 grand marquis ls = the daily

97 dodge neon GLH-4 = the project

Nice.
    "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
    1985 GMC 1500

Comment

you got alot of car for the money. you can get the springs outta a panther from a local wrecker. same goes for possible rust free fenders.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Nice buy! I might look for a set of those alloys for my '93 before summer arrives.
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Good deal mang. What year is it? And if you need some suggestions about go fast parts, i'd be glad to steer you in the right direction. Trust me. ;-)

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

just got my kyb gr2 shocks and new coils today rockauto ftw!!! 3 day ground shipping thats amazing. i will take some after pix when i get em on

Comment

well i got the rear coils and front shocks on also added a nice system and tinted the front lights.

FACE DOWN ASS UP

BEFORE

STEP 1

THEN DONE

Comment

so how did you tint the lights?

Comment

nite shades spray tint. why you like ? goin to do the tails after i get the led bulbs to put in em. then tinting the back windows maybe the fronts. then the whole car getin blacked out with a few red things. goin to look bad ass when im done

Comment

It looks good to me.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I was looking for spray tint to do just that a while ago and I was told they didnt make it anymore

Comment

Cool mang!

Yeah I dont think i've seen any of that spay tint around here

Comment

Originally posted by jayh View Post
                          I was looking for spray tint to do just that a while ago and I was told they didnt make it anymore
                          They still make it. They changed the label. They sell it at Advanced for like $7. purple-ish type label. I saw it there last week.

becareful what LED's you put in there! You have to put a LED load leveler on EACH turn signal in the back or you will 100% FUBAR your braking/turn signals. I didn't do that on my 92 and it messed everything up.
                          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                          Originally posted by pantera77
                          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Well I put the led bulbs in with the load equalizers and well the fkn blinkers don't blink the hazards work brake lights work just the stupid blinker I guess I'm low on blinker fluid..... Lol

Comment

or the blinker motor is gone.
                              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Working...
                              X