Sly's Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice. let me know when you wanna sell this car! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
      when did the heated mirrors debut?
      no clue... it was at least 80 if not sooner, since this mirror is for 80-83.

BTW... if anyone wants the old one to mess with... I'll sell it for $30 shipped (since shipping will be around $25) in the continental 48... $5 + actual shipping for the rest.

and I will definitely let y'all know if/when I decide to sell this beast.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I had no clue the Lincolns had a thermometer there...that's really neat.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post
          when did the heated mirrors debut?
          My 79 Continental had a driver's side heated mirror.
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Those mirrors are awesome, love the thermometer and Lincoln emblem.
            -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
            -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

new pics of the mark.

Attached Files

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

that is a sexy beast!

Comment

Funky front seatbelts! Guessing those are more convenient than those on a 2-door LTD?
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Great Mark. Love it. Minty as hell...

Would those spokes take more of a shine?

Comment

yea, the belts are much better then the ford/merc 2door. but, even the 4doors have em lol. i need to find a origonal set for my lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by ford man View Post
                        Great Mark. Love it. Minty as hell...

Would those spokes take more of a shine?
                        probably, but the chrome is peeling off the center caps and I'm planning to get new wheels since 2 of them are barrel bent... so I really don't care about the wheels.

Comment

Looking good Sly!

Pete
                          For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                          1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                          1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Sweet Mark!

What is that on the package tray? Did someone install an aftermarket 3rd Brake Light?

Comment

yeah... someone installed a 3rd brake light and wired it up to the left brake light. When I got it, it didn't work. So I ran a wire from the brake switch at the pedal to the 3rd brake light to drive it properly. If the fade on the rear deck carpet and holes left by installing the 3rd brake light weren't there... I might have removed it.

Comment

Your mark VI looks real good. They seem to ba comming out of the wood work now. Very nice

1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Signature Series
                                351 4 bbl, AOD, 3.08 open
                                duel exhaust with cherry bombs

Comment

Working...
                                X