• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perty.

[obnoxiousness]
    you should polish them runners
    [/obnoxiousness]

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Wow, looks great.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Updates!

Removed the wiper box and master cylinder and brake booster. I have a feeling I'm going to have to do some cosmetic surgery if the wiper box is to ever fit again. Upgrading to a 92+ booster incase I ever decide to put a TKO in this beast, plus they look better!
        Going to undercoat the firewall to match the rest of the car (which was factory undercoated)

Lower intake painted:

2clean4me:

Timing cover sandblasted and ready for paint:

Speaking of which, my poor shop vac was getting anally devastated by sucking dust out of the blast cabinet so I made a quick mod with crap I had laying around. Now I just bang out the filter every now and then right inside and were good to go!
        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Just TOO cool!!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

+1 92+ booster... they work better too. Less digital... better braking.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Looks good, though I would have drilled and tapped the lower before painting...
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                Looks good, though I would have drilled and tapped the lower before painting...
                Well if I had the drill and tap, I would have....
                I forget what size it was, 1/2 NPT?
                2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

something tells me its 3/8 NPT but I won't swear to that. Could be 1/2.

Nice use of a conehead filter in the media cabinet.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Something like that... I have the stuff somewhere, but haven't used it in 8-9 years...

yup 3/8" NPT.... 9/16 or 36/64 drill bit

Comment

Needs one of these...

Comment

Nice work Zach. Love the detail work.
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I knew the size was something NPT, have to order one.

And thanks Dave, you of all people know it's all in the details!

@ Serge, step it up!

Comment

oh, god.

Comment

Timing cover painted: (nice casting job Ford Looks like a friggin pregnant stomach)

Comment

Raws!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X