• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yous good, suckka.

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Any plans for heads, cam, and intake for that engine in the future?

Packman

Comment

shove a supercharger on that truck would be fricken awesome. plenty of 5.4 superchargers out on the market.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
          Yous good, suckka.

-ryan s.
          Us modular mangs gotta stick together. Fuck yo couch!

Originally posted by packman View Post
          Any plans for heads, cam, and intake for that engine in the future?

Packman
          Ported heads/valve job, GT Supercar cams, and a MMR upper intake. Lightning MAF, stock navigator wiring/fuel rail.

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
          shove a supercharger on that truck would be fricken awesome. plenty of 5.4 superchargers out on the market.
          No. Turbo is the way to go. You know how much HP it takes to drive a s/c? Also, a manifold for a blower on a 5.4 DOHC will NOT be easy to find...
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
            No. Turbo is the way to go. You know how much HP it takes to drive a s/c? Also, a manifold for a blower on a 5.4 DOHC will NOT be easy to find...

But the turbo will never give you the low end torque the blower does!! It is going in a truck, right.

As far as the blower intake goes just find a GT500 or GT( super car ) owner that went twin turbos and you are all set! And you could grab the Eaton H122 at the same time!!
            Last edited by Fordman75; 12-14-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Smaller pulley.

-ryan s.
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--

Comment

Or procharge it...

-ryan s.
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k

Comment

+10000 on supercharging. them mustangs sound fucking awsome.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    They did that with the 302 and 351 for a lot of years too, same horrible heads. Hey, if its insufficient for a 302, it ought to be good enough for an even bigger motor. We'll do that so it sucks more fuel and makes no more power. Yay.
                    :banana: :banana: :banana: Yay Ford!!!

And Forman75, I'm thinking Tom's truck isn't really very heavy ... am I right?
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

+++++++X500000000 get an eaton supercharger there very nasty ford racing still sells them new for the gt500/GT around $3,000 and they have a small pulley.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

this is the cheapest price i could find on this one $2800 not a bad price for brand new ford racing Eaton SC.

video here fricken awesome

cars, m122, eaton supercharger, fabrication, 500 hp, drag race mustang, slr, z06, zo6, shelby gt500, blower, supercharger, 347 stroker, 331 stroker, f303 cam, ford racing, torque, whipple supercharger, kenne bell, paxton, vortech
                        Last edited by MattsLincoln; 12-14-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Update! So, tampons werk great for getting the muck from out Of spark plug valleys on the engine. This could have been easier if i just put it on a motor stand and tipped it over. I need an engine stand

And compare a powerplant that is supercharged against the turbo car. Same engine, same boost.
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

great, the engine is a broad!...on it rag...i mean oil change lol...

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by MattsTownCarSS View Post
                              http://www.poweredbyford.com/store/F...3e78d6ea0ce133

this is the cheapest price i could find on this one $2800 not a bad price for brand new ford racing Eaton SC.
                              You can buy used Eaton H122's on ebay for less then $1,000. Some with as few as 50 miles on them. I've seen them sell for as little as $250.00. That's what I'm going to run.

Originally posted by Tom View Post

And compare a powerplant that is supercharged against the turbo car. Same engine, same boost.

Well Tom build two identical trucks one with a blower and one with a turbo/s. That way we could see the difference. For an all out race car I'd take turbo's. On the street I'd take the blower. Either way it's a cool project and I can't wait to see it done!!
                              Last edited by Fordman75; 12-14-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Tom no are have engine stand? :nonono: Take $35 and walk yourself to your local Super China Tool Outlet .....

Or better yet, order yourself one of the phantzy-schmantzy ones with the gears and a convenient crank handle!
                                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                                X