1996 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    1965 Cadillac Hearse by M+M "Edgar"
    1964 Mercury Comet Caliente

Comment

Comment

With everything getting darker, those corner lights stick out like sore thumbs now. Looks good though.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Badass.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I like the blue Plexiglas.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It just keeps getting better.. keep up the awesome work man... BTW what year is your hearse, 65??

Comment

I did the front lights up like that because I like the 'corners only' look, so that is pratically all you see when the markers come on.

Chitownvic, yes that is a 65 Caddy; I really need to put more hours into that one!

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                  spotlight, recently tinted the windows
                  You need to get the spot light bracket for the 79-91 LTD. It will fit your Merc and with out it you risk bending the shaft which will cause the light to size in place. The bracket can be bought new from unity and with a little prep can be painted to match the car.
                  1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Chitownvic, yes that is a 65 Caddy; I really need to put more hours into that one!
                    Thought so Haha.. She looks good too... Always was my dream to own a Hearse or an ambulance prefibly a 64, P.S. Did ya ever watch the movie Ambulance?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by watchdog View Post
                      You need to get the spot light bracket for the 79-91 LTD. It will fit your Merc and with out it you risk bending the shaft which will cause the light to size in place. The bracket can be bought new from unity and with a little prep can be painted to match the car.
                      I actually had the brackets mounted on the inside, since everything was off a whale body interceptor. I didn't read the year specific part until I was already elbow deep into it. It turned out to work for me, but I'd definately not recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
                        Thought so Haha.. She looks good too... Always was my dream to own a Hearse or an ambulance prefibly a 64, P.S. Did ya ever watch the movie Ambulance?? LOL
                        Well, if you are serious I'm the person to talk to about finding older coaches and ambulances, and the killer deals I can get (pun intended) you really have to be into the car to own it however. a lot of people want one, buy it, and realize they cannot afford to keep the car in shape. Cadillacs, in particular will suck you dry of whatever money you have. They just know when you have it. However, once in a great while you'll find a decent one.

I've never watched that movie, but I'm a big fan of Mother, Jugs & Speed haha

Comment

Well, if you are serious I'm the person to talk to about finding older coaches and ambulances, and the killer deals I can get (pun intended) you really have to be into the car to own it however. a lot of people want one, buy it, and realize they cannot afford to keep the car in shape. Cadillacs, in particular will suck you dry of whatever money you have. They just know when you have it. However, once in a great while you'll find a decent one.

I've never watched that movie, but I'm a big fan of Mother, Jugs & Speed haha
                          Yeah believe me I know all about them Cadillacs my dad worked for them for 30yrs.. And would ocasionaly pick me up from school in a Hearse when i was little.. My brother had a 76 Fleetwood with a 500, I had a 64 Coupe Deville for a very short time becasue she ate money Haha.. and yes I love that movie.. And the movie the ambulance is not very well know and Not in no means to thread jack but here are some good clips....

Comment

Those clips make me miss the old caddy ambulances... Thanks to the company that made the star of life logo they are no longer using coach based ambulances for service. Eh well, all good things come to an end I digress.

Sounds like you know your cadillacs! I see you are in Chicago, have you heard of the CHA? (Chicago Hearse Association)

Comment

Those clips make me miss the old caddy ambulances... Thanks to the company that made the star of life logo they are no longer using coach based ambulances for service. Eh well, all good things come to an end I digress.

Sounds like you know your cadillacs! I see you are in Chicago, have you heard of the CHA? (Chicago Hearse Association)
                              Yeah, I wish I was around to see them in action and here those Old Federal Sirens screamin.. Even though CFD uses them on there ambulances still, Its not the same. And yes I digress as well.. And I surprisingly never heard of the C.H.A. Gotta look into them

Comment

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
                                Yeah, I wish I was around to see them in action and here those Old Federal Sirens screamin.. Even though CFD uses them on there ambulances still, Its not the same. And yes I digress as well.. And I surprisingly never heard of the C.H.A. Gotta look into them
                                One of the hearse drivers down here shoved a Q2B firetruck siren in his, and has a tendency to try to compete with passing firetrucks haha

I don't have a link to them offhand but I'll find their site for ya

Comment

Working...
                                X