Project Wagon Queen Family Truckster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the compliments!

Yea I am definitely going to use a relay or 2 for all the extra headlights and I’ll have to put them on a separate switch because you are only allowed to have 4 headlights on at a time in Illinois. I will only be using the extra headlights for cruise nights and car shows. And while I’m at it, I am going to do the alternator upgrade as well.

Comment

Very nice mang I lovehow it turned out. I bet you enjoy the attention it gets

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Wow, this is just wonderful. Congrats on a job well done! Your attention to detail has amazed me since day one.

Comment

Did you use a template or mold to form the front fascia? Have you or are you planning on making the interior tweed fabric? Great looking car.

Comment

...was it yours?
            1997 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series - Charlene

Saved from a tragic fate, planned mild restoration. Now with working heat, perfect for the cold winter!

Comment

Originally posted by LTD86 View Post
              Not sure if I would want to drive around with a racial slur on the car though.
              It's a slur towards white people, meaning no one is going to be offended lol.
              88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
              Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Wow, I suck at updating this. I ended up getting all the headlights wired and working. I used 3 relays total. I used 1 for the parking lights and split the extra headlights up on the other 2. I'm glad that I put the extra lights on a separate switch because it is WAY too bright to drive with all 8 on at once. I just turn them all on when pulling in and out of car shows and cruise nights. Ill try and find a few pictures of it with all the lights on at once. It is now in storage for the winter.

Originally posted by Midnight Drifter View Post

No that's not mine. The guy that started to built this one actually lived about an hour away from me. He ended up selling it to a friend when it was about half done. I guess he lost interest in it. The friend completed it and then later sold it to that company.

Masaes727-
                I built the front header panel from scratch. I made a plywood form to get the desired shape and then used fiberglass on the form. I ended up cutting the front end apart twice to get it just right. Also, I am going to recover the seats in the tweed material over the winter. I was so anxious to start driving it that I didn't want to have to take all the seats out and wait for them to get recovered when I could have been driving it.

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                  It's a slur towards white people, meaning no one is going to be offended lol.
                  lol. I thought about making a piece of magnetic woodgrain for the rear quarter panel that had honky lips spray painted on it. That way it wouldn't be permanently attached to the car. But then to be movie correct I would have to take all the hubcaps off.

Comment

Truckster is awesome mang cant compliment it enough

"You see that sign that says Rib Tips..?? Well fuck that you don't wanna go that way".. Haha I never knew that video exisited

Comment

Working...
                    X