Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 91 P-72

Recent pictures:

We pulled a prank on one of our Captains at the Firehouse with my car... he has been wanting a city "Response vehicle" and the Chief has been flatly turning him down... So I dressed my car up with a fire lightbar, and my Fire decals, and a "City" plate, that says "Fire" on it... (There is no personalized Florida state or city plates, but he didn't know this!) Then I parked it at the station... When he came up to the station everyone told him to go look at my new response vehicle that the Chief is letting me drive, and that he let me put decals and a lightbar on my car, and the city gave me a City Municipal plate for it... Needless to say, he was PISSED!!! It was funny to see the look on his face... And the Chief kept him going for about two hours!!!

At a car show.. the local officers LOVE my car!

The officer on the left told me this was the year car he first drove when he joined the Department in 1991...

They even parked next to Mine and Jason's car at the car show...

We both got trophies...

A friend of mine did this for my car show information sign...

My car and one of the wreckers from the show "Wrecked" in Chicago.
    This was at the Chicagoland Emergency Vehicle Car show.

My car as my every day driver...

And dressed up like I show it now... Escambia County Sheriff's Office... Pensacola Beach, Fl.
    Last edited by trwp72; 06-23-2011, 10:38 PM.

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
    Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Did I ever mention that this car is distressingly clean?
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Probably the cleanest box CV on GMN!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

So Hawt!

Comment

Thanks for the compliments, guys... I usually only keep a car anbout 4-5 years, before I find something else I like, then sell... I have had this car TWELVE years now, and have NO intention on selling it! So, I guess I like it!

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…

Comment

Some new photos of my car... More later tonight or tommorow, depending on the depression that is bearing down on the Gulf Coast right now.

Car show at Lake in the Hill's Police Dept...
            Jason's and my car....

My car:

Jason's car:

Just to see if your awake! The two on the outside are friends of mine from Hooters...

On the way home from Chicago, on Route 66....

One of my friends...

Sheriff with my car:

And finnally, A lady that is from Poland (she lives in the U.S. now) stopped by, let me take a picture of her in my car....
            Last edited by trwp72; 09-02-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

The attention to detail is what you're famous for!

What rank are you in your fire department now? And how do you like the H.O. power?
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Tom, I tried to edit it, and of coure our "Bubba Gump" computers here on base froze up... had to re-do it... so check the thread again...new pictures!
                I am still a Firefighter / EMT--- Less BS!

And the 5.0 runs like a dream... still have to put the H.O. intake and upper plenum on it, along with an H.O. fuel pump, but it runs fine like it is... but will probably be ALOT faster, and perform even better once I get that installed. I got 20-23 miles per gallon on the way to Chicago this year.. not bad!

The start of the 32 mile long parade:

Notice I now have a cage in the car?
                Last edited by trwp72; 09-02-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Where can I get center caps like these? What size diameter are the centercaps?

Thank you,
                  Mike
                  90 Colony Park LS with GT 40 heads and intake. HO cam, 65 MM TB, 67 MM EGR spacer. Has a 75 MM Pro Flow mass air sensor. Borla XS mufflers. 3L55. Shift kit, 2000 stall Tq convertor...Bilstein shocks, front and rear sway bars.
                  90 Colony Park LS 64,000 miles all original. 3L55 tow package....front and rear sway bars.
                  91 Grand Marquis GS....HO motor..Bilstein shocks poly bushings and police swaybars. This one handles the best.
                  70 Torino Squire with M code 351 Cleveland 3.00 has Magnaflow mufflers. Hidden headlights and power windows. All original

Comment

Those wheel covers were available from 90-97? but you have to have the police wheels because the civi wheels don't have the "nubs" for the dog dish covers to grab on to.
                    1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by watchdog View Post
                      Those wheel covers were available from 90-97? but you have to have the police wheels because the civi wheels don't have the "nubs" for the dog dish covers to grab on to.
                      Yep, that'd be one reason why the lugnut-mount centercaps are more betterer.
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                      X