Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

few pics of my tang and the merc's a 1986 and a 1980 2 door 351w that I just bought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

few pics of my tang and the merc's a 1986 and a 1980 2 door 351w that I just bought

Click image for larger version

Name:	fancy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	1298414Click image for larger version

Name:	1980 merc.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1298415Click image for larger version

Name:	1213.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1298416

The 86 is a 302 efi. It came out of a 85 cfi town car the origanl fired a rod at 350 tho km. its got the tranny out of same car and the stock t-loc with 3.08s
    The mustang is at 340 tho km its a 94 gotta have a 5.0 lol its also a 5 speed ran a 13.8. And the 80 is still knida new to me 89 tho km 351 windsor and a 3 speed tranny prob a c4
    i was inpressed buy the power of the windsor for being stock anyway thanks fo takin a look let me know what you think the first steps should be with inproving the 351s power

Comment

the tudor looks nice. The 86 looks like it's been through a small war (or too many winters). nice stang too. That 351 will be a good base if you want to really build it up.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Is the 86 running the distributor from the 85?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
          Is the 86 running the distributor from the 85?
          Nope its got the one from the 86 motor

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
            the tudor looks nice. The 86 looks like it's been through a small war (or too many winters). nice stang too. That 351 will be a good base if you want to really build it up.
            Yeah the 86 was my first car had it for 5 years its been trashed on i did all the ho upper and lower on it a set of pulleys and stock headers and h-pipe off the tang its currently apart for some body paint work. just a qustion for ya how many you seen with this paint combo

Comment

considering I grew up in SOUTH Texas (50 miles north of Brownsville - the one right next to Mexico)... quite a few. It's amazing how much the hispanics like their browns and tans and the better off ones like their two-tones... though most of the ones I saw also had crap tons of pin-striping too. that said... probably about a dozen... or so with that two tone.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                considering I grew up in SOUTH Texas (50 miles north of Brownsville - the one right next to Mexico)... quite a few. It's amazing how much the hispanics like their browns and tans and the better off ones like their two-tones... though most of the ones I saw also had crap tons of pin-striping too. that said... probably about a dozen... or so with that two tone.
                Right on. it had a tranny cooler on it to and came factory posi it has every option except the smokers window. I think it was a pretty fancy car in her daylol thats how she got here name lol Fancy

Comment

Originally posted by rapider86merc View Post
                  Nope its got the one from the 86 motor
                  That's bad. Replace it with the one from the '85. The cam gears are different. roller vs flat tappet.

Comment

pretty nice stable. I like the mach 1 wheels on the mustang.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Nice fleet!!
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I like the two-tone.

Pete
                        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                          pretty nice stable. I like the mach 1 wheels on the mustang.
                          Thanks they look good on the tudor to

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                            That's bad. Replace it with the one from the '85. The cam gears are different. roller vs flat tappet.
                            the one from the 85 is long gone. but the motor job was like 2 years ago put like 40 tho on it lol

Comment

Working...
                            X