Creamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooo shiny!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Relocated the remote trans cooler today as it had come loose from the evaporator a while back and caused the evaporator core to leak. It is now mounted to the rad support.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Any big updates on this thing? More pictures?

I really like those Audi S4 recaros.
        Last edited by Bobcat; 08-11-2015, 10:37 PM.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
        The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
        It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
          Relocated the remote trans cooler today as it had come loose from the evaporator a while back and caused the evaporator core to leak. It is now mounted to the rad support.
          assuming you mean condenser... as the evaporator is the part at the firewall.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

I mix them up all the time

Comment

here IS THE REMOUNTING OF THE REMOTE TRANS COOLER no longer attached to the condenser with the pull strips that came with it that came loose.
              Attached Files

Comment

better than how I mounted mine on the beater.

Comment

Brackets are better than those stupid zip tie things.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

installed a new radiator today the electric fans compromised the corner tubes possibly 3 or 4 from each corner. Converted to a flex fan . Might need a small pusher to help with the A/C will know more about that next year. Need a HD , towing , PI fan shroud might do away with the aux fan need.

Comment

Spray painted the munimula bumper going on Creamy last weekend. Got a few sags in the paint. Might be the paint gun as I noted the needle is bent. So spent most of today sanding the sags and any orange peal it caused. Then almost finished wet sanding the complete bumper with 400 grit next will be either 800 or 1000 grit then repaint.

Comment

The munimula bummer and trim pieces have been painted assembled with the air dam and installed. Assembled weight ended up 40.5 lbs compared to stock bumper about 89 lbs.

Comment

Weight off the nose FTW!

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

And here I am wanting to put MORE weight on the front of my beater... in the form of some wall breaking bumper.

Comment

What is a Munimula?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Comes from an old cartoon called "Ruff and Ready". One of their adventure series revolved around battling a aliens from a planet called Munimula. The planet was made out of aluminum which spelled backwards is...

Comment

Working...
                                X