• Show
Clear All

my satin black 2 door

Click image for larger version

Name:	mms_picture[2].jpg
Views:	5
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1298667

heres a pic of my black 1984 2 door grand marquis. original 5.0 cfi car but has new 306 stock block. ill post more pics soon. just thought i would post a pic of my car that im always posting threads on. thanks
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Sahweet!

Comment

Sweet tudor!!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

thanks guys. ill post some pics soon i hope of the engine swap i did. i also have plans on removing my top cause its ripped up good not unless i can replace it for a good price. i stiil have the cfi hooked up on the new motor and it runs good but i have a carb setup ready when ever the cfi takes a crap.
        1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
        1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Comment

I like. Me likey a lot!!

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

very cool! I like the satin better than the "flat black" look. Is that your chevy wagon in the background?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

yea satin is way better. easy to wash also. yea that was my first car. its a 1981 olds cutlass cruiser wagon. it had just a 3.8 buick engine and the pos th200 tranny but i ripped that out and stuffed an olds 350 backed with a 200r4 overdrive tranny and 3.55 gears. was my daily driver for years till i sold it to my brother. now she just sits.

Comment

That's a bad ass looking' tudor. I think the baby moons really set it off.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

nice mang sweet looking ca blue plate car nice do you have to do smog?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Very nice! (both the Mercury and the G-body, that is)
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

thanks guys glad you like the 2 door and the g body. luckly i dont have to smog my cars. its a one time smog for as long as you own the car beacuse i live out in the desert with a population of only a few thousand and its all farm land so its considered a rurual area. thank god i dont have to smog. ill post some pics of the interior and the motor soon

Comment

Name:	cfi.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	1268590

here is an old pic of the original cfi 5.0 that recieved a good long life of 240,000 reliable miles being removed for the new 306. ill post some pics of the new engine soon.

Comment

and here is the new 306. 1974 302 block bored .40 over with flat top pistons. clievette 77 bearings. new reman heads. mr gasket head bolts. stock cfi cam shaft with new roller timing set. brand new oil pan with oil dipstick provision and a new pro form flexable dipstick and tube.ill be sure to put some pics with the engine in once the weather clears:megadeth:

Name:	new 302.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1268618
                          Last edited by 84merc951; 02-20-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

i also had the intake and heads gasket matched even tho its only a cfi with d8s. thought any bit would help. now i just gotta find some shorty headers.

Comment

Wow.... That's all I can say
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X