Little critters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little critters

Today I saw out of the corner of my eye as looked under the Plentium ( I don't the proper name of the intake chamber that bolts on top of the engine) I saw a " NEST " I removed nut shells, bones, to me it look like the firewall insulation,sticks,ect,ect.

How that never caught on fire I'll never know!!!!!

ya...it happens if ya dont drive it much...had a 99 cadillac with a northstar...was driven daily...had a rat nesting under the big plastic engine cover....apparently he liked the flavor of the spark plug wires,the lil bastard ruined 2 sets before i finally killed the lil bitch!!!!!)

Comment

I have to deal with Rodents who almost set Ma's car on fire. When I saw the damage I was pissed and I tild Ma "I want the name of that Rodent so I can kill it with my highly accurate BB rifle" instead I had the exterminator put out Rodent traps.

Comment

Squirrels dump acorns on the lower intake of the CV. Last time we messed with the '67 Chevelle, there was a rat's nest in the middle of the passenger side footwell, and a few still-born rats. That was 6 years ago; I'm afraid to see what it's like now.

Packman

Comment

Working...
        X