No announcement yet.

85 Crown Vic Tudor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... apparently Zach put the EFI to it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
      That entire front end is like "woah, super bling"

Anyone catch onto that not being the correct engine?
      Nope, everyone just assumed it was a 86+, which is exactly what I was going for.
      2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
      2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
      2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
      1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Did anyone pick up on the wrong front end bits?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          Did anyone pick up on the wrong front end bits?
          Nah, doubt anyone outside of here would.

Today I was taking it for a drive, and got stuck behind a lady in a new Edge going through a 20mph toll. Now that's not very exciting, but she decide to come to a dead stop at the toll, and not a rolling dead stop, a dead, dead stop. So this kinda pissed me off, so once she finally moved on through I punched it, and it must have been in a good mood because we took off, it didn't just chirp the 1-2, it straight banged the 1-2. So once I pulled up to the light ahead a rusty Ram rolled next to me and motioned for me to roll the window down. He asked "is that a sleeper?" Well I told him not really, (I mean in this day and age a new pick up or decent econobox can effortlessly break into the 14's) but for what it is it moves out good. Anyways turns out he had a 68 Sport Fury with a 383, and we chatted a bit before the light turned green. Moral of the story, for some reason people talk to me in this car, and also this trans really kicks ass. Although it's missing a gear, a lever, and a pedal

Anywho, I never posted when I swapped in the 140 speedo. Also deleted the terrible tach that was useless and relocated the "gauges"

2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
          1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Here's a rare sight, a car actually leaving instead of arriving. Judging from the new owners truck (and other vehicles) I know the car is in good hands

Comment

Oh wow. You sold it?

Best of luck to the new owner! Did you tell them to join us on this site?

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Always liked this one. Good luck to the new owner!
                2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                Past Panthers
                1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

I'm here
                  1985 Crown Victoria Tudor
                  1990 Mustang LX 5.0 conv
                  1996 F250 Power Stroke
                  2004 Mustang GT conv

Comment

Beautiful, glad it's staying in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                      Beautiful, glad it's staying in the family.
                      Me too, with Zachs guidance she'll be running in a few weeks
                      1985 Crown Victoria Tudor
                      1990 Mustang LX 5.0 conv
                      1996 F250 Power Stroke
                      2004 Mustang GT conv

Comment

Working...
                      X