Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roadkill LTD, removed the lift, lowered, Corvette wheels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! I'm a Mopar guy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn, where have I been? That thing looks awesome, too bad they didn't choose it.

Comment

In the minority but i like it "normal" or like it sits now...........another vote for " that sucked they didnt pick it"
        Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Too bad the General never made it all the way on that episode.
          The best part of that episode was when the old fuck at the junkyard drove them off the premises with the pipe, he was a class act.
          Most of us will never have our cars on TV, so the General is already a star!
          Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
          Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by nfldfordltd View Post
            Too bad the General never made it all the way on that episode.
            The best part of that episode was when the old fuck at the junkyard drove them off the premises with the pipe, he was a class act.
            Most of us will never have our cars on TV, so the General is already a star!
            Thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
            X