Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Marquis GT
    replied
    If you've never experienced it before, his Towncar is an amazing machine. They should have built them like that from the factory!!

Leave a comment:

• Georges86
    replied
    Between the Town Car, and now this, I'm quite jealous!

Leave a comment:

• 88Vic
    replied
    Throw a low RAR in there to move that fat pig.
    If I end up keeping my Town Car, one of the first things I do after a new transmission will be gears, probably 4.10's since I don't do much highway.

Leave a comment:

• Lincolnmania
    replied
    yes i plan on fixing the rust and painting the lower 1/4's and touching up a few other spots.
    the car will be used as a daily driver along with the 06 towny.
    i have gathered most of the parts needed for big brakes and rear discs, pictures of the bounty when the rest comes in, my spindles ended up in ohio somehow.

Leave a comment:

• p71towny
    replied
    Awesome!!

Leave a comment:

• 79lincolnlover
    replied
    Great! I hope it will serve you well.

Leave a comment:

• Hearsesrock427
    replied
    One of the nicest GMCPs I've seen in years. Unbelievably clean for a northen car. And it's maroon! I've never seen a GMCP in that color before, and only once on an LTD CVCS.

I think she'll turn out all kinds of awesome- bigger brakes and better suspension parts are just what these old tanks need!
    Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 04-20-2015, 08:46 PM. Reason: Added some context.

Leave a comment:

• rezwrrd
    replied
    Wow. I never realized there was that much room in the back of these. If you fold the seats down, you might be able to fit a Saturn wagon in there!

Leave a comment:

• VicCrownVic
    replied
    Star Lincoln-Mercury of Southfield... that's the best looking Michigan car I've ever seen. They're still around too, but now it's just Star Lincoln of Southfield.

Leave a comment:

• marquisman
    replied
    Looks like its in actually pretty nice shape! Got a good deal on a good car!

Leave a comment:

• tjc78
    replied
    Very nice, that color combo works well on the wagons.

Leave a comment:

• Georges86
    replied
    Nice wagon Scott! Plan on cleaning up the small mount of rust on those quarters? Looks super clean otherwise!

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slack
    replied
    Awesome! Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• pantera77
    replied
    Wagons are the best boxes.

Leave a comment: