my 2007 one owner Grand Marquis!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 2007 one owner Grand Marquis!!!

We can rebuild him...we can make him faster stronger...he will not be replaced....

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

That's a clean looking GM for sure! 1 owner a definate plus. Looks like it's silver frost metallic. How many miles on it?
    These are highly engineered precision vehicles, the first step in diagnosing the problem is to strike the suspected offending part sharply and repeatedly with a blunt object, then re-test.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMan77 View Post
      That's a clean looking GM for sure! 1 owner a definate plus. Looks like it's silver frost metallic. How many miles on it?
      it's more of a light sandstone tan ...its 147.000 miles...its a shame these cars are a thing of the past....being 50 years old I grew up with these kind of cars....I will just keep rebuilding it or replacing what's needed....nothing new can replace it or even exist....

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice!
        I was considering getting a newer panther before I bought my last one. When it came down to it I just couldn't part with what I'm already familiar with.
        Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
        ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
        ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
        ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Looks practically identical to my 2007. Clean, with a lot of potential!

THREAD MOD - Moved to main Reader's Ride page instead of Video Archive page.
          Last edited by MrMarquis; 11-04-2017, 08:31 PM.

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
          X