No announcement yet.

My 79 LTD 2dr - 351W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been abandoned for some time, stripped and scrapped I believe.

Comment

ohh well that sucks....

Comment

hey u still have any of the parts off that? like bumper and hood ornamate and stuff like that? i beleive meanvic84 is looking,,

Comment

I've got a few bits and pieces. But nothing worth using or selling.

Comment

old thread, but why did u scrap it or whatever was there too much rust ???
            ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
            ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

Thanks for bring back some bad memories!! It was just another in my long line of stupid decisions.

I didn't scrap the car I gave it away. The guy I gave it to probably scrapped it though or demo'd it.

The whole issue with it was room. It was costing me $140.00 a month to store it and I could afford to keep paying to store it. The rust wasn't an issue to me. It was all fixable.

Again thanks for reminding how much of an idiot I was!!

Comment

oops im guessin it was me that brougth the memories back lol...my badddd... but it sounded like u had alot of plans for it then...hope ya find another, but that car sounded like it was gonna be bad ass
                ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
                ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

I've still got the plans. I'm just looking for another 2dr to build. I've got a 460 with a 4spd manual transmission that will be going in a 2dr. I wish I would have just kept the 79. It would have saved me a lot of hassle.

Comment

Working...
                  X