A better history lesson on GMGT...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laura View Post
    Tom will never ever agree with the Blue Ovals on a Mercury.
    I think your right Laura but I`m still trying from an MGMQ to a FGMQ lol.......
    Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 03-28-2009, 01:51 PM.
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
      I don`t think so since I hosted a big Homecoming meet for him & Tom & I have an understanding on things. Of course, he knows I like joking around with him, but at the same time we also agree & disagree on Blue Ovals. In addition, Tom is more than fair with me.........
      No, what you are implying with this statement, is that since you hosted this event for Tom, you think that it means you can now continue to get away with it.

It's a good thing you didn't host this event simply to be able to throw your weight around afterward, whenever someone issues a complaint towards you....there for a moment, I was getting a bit worried....

Oh, and by the way, I attempted to fix what you posted.

You're welcome.

And before I forget, last time I checked, discussions about Ford GMQ's rate about as highly as watching two dead buzzards having a discussion about....Ford GMQ's.
      Last edited by Guest; 03-28-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
        No, what you are implying with this statement, is that since you hosted this event for Tom, you think that it means you can now continue to get away with it.

It's a good thing you didn't host this event simply to be able to throw your weight around afterward, whenever someone issues a complaint towards you....there for a moment, I was getting a bit worried....

Oh, and by the way, I attempted to fix what you posted.

You're welcome.

And before I forget, last time I checked, discussions about Ford GMQ's rate about as highly as watching two dead buzzards having a discussion about....Ford GMQ's.
        Larry I`m just making a kind but funny statement but & I`m not trying to do anything wrong here but if it to be a problem & I understand but I`m just have some clean fun that all & I`ll keep the joking stuff to my self & people are intitled to there own opinion but all I got to say to all the mangs of GMN I`m sorry & Larry thx mang for trying to fix thing on my behalf & I want to say were Kool now .......
        Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 03-29-2009, 12:47 AM.
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Working...
        X