No announcement yet.

White out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty good, but what the fuck are you playing with apperence things when your rear brakes are FUBAR ??
    2004 Marauder M79 90K miles Jmod!! 14.85 @95.63
    2004 Crown Vic LX 135K Silver Birch Light flint leather FMX1 04 P-71 PCM swap 04 P-71 Airbox and Zip tube "$100 MZT" 01 F-250 70 MM TB 21mm swaybar wood steering wheel BH headlight relay

Comment

Cuz I was bored and needed somethin' to do. lol

It ain't like I don't have another car to drive... :p
      '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
      '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

definately needs a white bumper. I like the look. I'm tossing around the idea of white bumpers.

I was contemplating an all white front also, but went with black, for now. (I grew up during the "Cal Look" craze) I might get an extra set of headlight bezels, and do them up white to see how it would look. I already have an extra grill that I can white out. Then I can swap back and forth.

Hell, I should do a set for all the seasons. Red & green for xmas, 2 tone green for St.Patty's day, orange and black for halloween, red white and blue for Independace Day. Would only take 30 minutes tops to swap out, if I work the screwdriver real slow and take a smoke break.
        1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
        1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
        1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

:lol:
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I LOVE it!!! Did you remove the parts first or paint them on the car? What did you do for prep?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I removed them and painted them. Prep? I just wiped em off with a dirty rag.. :p

I washed it at the car wash today, high pressure and No chipping or peeling! That Fusion paint for plastic is goooood.
              Last edited by boXman; 04-01-2006, 02:08 AM.
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

No sanding or anything? I'm going to try that "look" on my car. It looks great.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Go for it NA, I think it'll look awsome on a red car.
                  Nick
                  88 Colony Park LS
                  G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
                  Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

If you get the paint I got, it says no prep is needed. Altho it is a bit hesitant to stick to the chrome at first. So you might wanna scuff it a little or somethin.
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

I'll be using different paint. I don't think Fusion makes "Currant Red" (the Ford color) in a spray can.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X