Zwack88's Hotrod Police Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
    Uhhohh...looks like Embassy is gonna have to start fighting for cleanest panther. Kick ass, damn that thing is beautiful!
    Yup BLAZE your right but wait till you saw the new pics of "BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR" everybody will still in shock and will post it in the Panther of the month.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
      Ya my tailgunners are 16's. If I remember correctly it threw it off by around 5 mph fast. I got a new speedo gear though so it is accurate again.
      Wait...You have Xcal2 right? Xcal should have let you correct tire and gear ratios for speedo errors. other than that nice car. I don't see how you can keep it clean!

2005 Legacy GT *13.5 @ 96MPH*
      2003 Mercury Marauder *Totaled*

Comment

Ya I have an Xcal 2. There is a ton of crap I haven't done with it yet. I am getting a laptop this summer so I can tune it right in my car. Thanks.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
          Ya I have an Xcal 2. There is a ton of crap I haven't done with it yet. I am getting a laptop this summer so I can tune it right in my car. Thanks.
          !WHAT! ¿ A laptop? I thought that the XCAL 2 doesn't need a laptop to work with the PCM of a Panther.

ATT, SNIPER 308. THE "REAL" DARK LORD OF THE DARK SIDE.
          MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

You don't but to use one of the programs to adjust settings you will need one. When you buy it from blueovalchips or someone that tunes them they come with 3 tunes. I wanted to modifiy the existing program. You can use one program, extreme tune, and modifiy the shift points but in order to turn off the o2 sensors and shit like that you need a laptop.

Comment

did you get laid yet?

Comment

LOL Nope. Bout time you came back here!

Comment

hey dont worry im not getting any either working 93 hours a week on the road

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308
                    !WHAT! ¿ A laptop? I thought that the XCAL 2 doesn't need a laptop to work with the PCM of a Panther.

ATT, SNIPER 308. THE "REAL" DARK LORD OF THE DARK SIDE.
                    From the looks of it some items are disabled by the progaram the vender installed. I have stuf I can't do on mine like the engine fan turn on temp. I can touch timming, a/f ratio, tire ratio(via revs per mile), rear end gear ratio, shift points, shift firmness, redline, govonor, drive rpm, neutral rpm, idle rpm just off the top of my head. reads trouble cods and datalogs if you bought the usb cord and have a labtop to actualy save the data.

Comment

Originally posted by DANARCHY
                      hey dont worry im not getting any either working 93 hours a week on the road
                      were you shooting for the back seat or the trunk? I guess the trunk has the space but backseat is more traditional and softer

Comment

Zwack, that NXT is good stuff. This is what my Rodeo looked like after I applied the NXT spray on wax. This is an older pic, btw.

Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Oh ya. It is great. Wipes off easy too.

Comment

Originally posted by merc6
                            were you shooting for the back seat or the trunk? I guess the trunk has the space but backseat is more traditional and softer
                            because i was trying to get a picture of her that looked like i had an abducted girl in my trunk, but she wouldent let me put duct tape over her mouth and around her wrists and didnt want to lay down in the trunk in fear of really being abducted. so she just sat up

actually she wanted to do it int he car but i left for work in march and while i was gone she found a new boyfriend so until she's single again no fuckin in the car

Comment

because i was trying to get a picture of her that looked like i had an abducted girl in my trunk, but she wouldent let me put duct tape over her mouth and around her wrists and didnt want to lay down in the trunk in fear of really being abducted. so she just sat up
                              Can't say I blame her.
                              Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

zack man, thoes wheels are the tits, i try and steer away from the chrome/ grey wheels cause everyone else in the world has that color on their wheels, if i had a white vic i would paint my steelies white i think that would look different yet acceptable, just dont wanna be like everyone else

Comment

Working...
                                X