No announcement yet.

story of how i found Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

figured i should post some updates... i drove Baby outta hibernation thru a snow drift and into the driveway. i finally got around to installing the seats i got from the junkyard. some of the pics aint the best, it got dark on me when i was finishing up.
    Attached Files
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

i dident know they made 2 tone lincoln seats, looks good tho

Comment

the seats were in a special ordered Lincoln that was in the junkyard. Jelybean found them and i wanted them. the CV is now a rare one having thoe 2 tone white leather & blue cloth now. just need to do some other werk on the car to make it look good and make it run right. i need a Jesus clip for the TV bushing since one car ate one and stole it from Baby to use since she is parked for the winter. i know few of you know what i am talking abut, ask Scott or Thain.

Comment

well.... Baby is gone... she was sacrificed to save 3 panthers here... seats will go in my 2 door, transmission went in other 2 door, calipers and some other stuff went into the brown Grand Marq, and the gas tank went in Donnas car. she got to see different parts of the country and other panthers at SF07. she was a nice car, but was used to save other lives. she will be remembered and live on thru parts in the other cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
            well.... Baby is gone... she was sacrificed to save 3 panthers here... seats will go in my 2 door, transmission went in other 2 door, calipers and some other stuff went into the brown Grand Marq, and the gas tank went in Donnas car. she got to see different parts of the country and other panthers at SF07. she was a nice car, but was used to save other lives. she will be remembered and live on thru parts in the other cars.
            did you scrap here? at least you don't have to replace the heater core on it lol. Glad I had the chance to see the car in person at scottfest

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Baby is gone... here are her pics saying goodbye. she lives on though in the parts that are keeping the other cars running here.
              Attached Files

Comment

Packman

Comment

Originally posted by packman View Post

Packman
                  +1 goodbye Baby, though I only knew you for less than a day, I will miss you. RIP Baby 1987-2008

Comment

May she R.I.P.
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

farewell
                      sigpic[LIST][*]99 Crown Vic Police Interceptor aka The Cruiser
                      [*]87 Chevy 20 Van 350TBI
                      [*]94 Mercury Grand Marquis aka Babyblue RIP
                      [*]83 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Ave 318 V8

Comment

That sucks mang. May she RIP, and not be melted down and made into internal parts for some cheap Japanese toy.

Many more boxes still in need out there though, But one mang can't save them all. Even though I wish I could.

Comment

I'm sure what ever is left on the car will be used to enhance the beauty of another box.

Comment

Working...
                          X