No announcement yet.

just a couple of pics of my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup, pretty big. well i do wat i can with wat i have :P lol although i plenty envious of some of ur guy's cars on here.

Comment

Nice Box Panther BUT the clarity of pics... ¿Why do you put those subwoofers that way instead of inside the box?

ATT,SNIPER 308.LORD OF THE DARK SIDE.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

well i dont know if you guys have systems in your rides, but in our boxes the trunk acts like an extra rather large bandpass box and really does a good job of sealing the bass inside. so to answer your question sniper, when the subs were inside i wasnt gettin da punch i was lookin for because it was being kept inside da sealed box plus da absorbing trunk. so when i flip them out like i have them now, some bass is kept inside da box and most bass is basically kept in da trunk but the thump is now much more noticeable and can be heard and felt rather nicely hoping not to go deaf anytime soon with the addition of the new pioneer 6x9's 460watts those bastards are really loud and im still not pushing them all da way. need a new amp. any recommendations? im looking at the new pioneer premier 1200wats 4-channel amp, what do you guys think?

Comment

GMGT sez: Keep your pioneer system all pioneer.

I did
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

of course, some of their products area a lil pricey but i dont care, pioneer premier all da way for my cv. im still hoping to get the pioneer premier 5000spl amp for my subs, and the pioneer avh-p7500dvd in-dash flip out monitor. so what pioneer equipment do you have on ur gmgt?

Comment

I got an old pioneer CD unit.

5 1/4 2ways in the dash, 4 way 6X9s in the rear deck, and two old scholl 12" subs driven by a 760W amp...

All pioneer too!
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

nice!!! i need to replace my dash paper speakers, since i installed the front door speakers, 6 1/2's i think, ive forgotten about the dash ones. well i might be selling my 2005 pioneer premier model i had last year deh-p360

Comment

there it is
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1243796
                  Attached Files

Comment

You got a nice stereo system, but I need more pics of the ride that houses it. Awesome car and those wheels (in the sig pic) look right on it. Good job mang!!!!

Packman

Comment

For the route you're taking it, I'm liking those rims. I actually just had a guy suggest I put "some 20 inch daytons" on mine. It's not what I'm going for, but in that nice black, with what looks like mint chrome, and a hell of a stereo, it's working.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working...
                      X