Crappy video of my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappy video of my baby

OK well I couldn't go anywhere cuz I didn't have anyone to watch the cam. I put her in gear so you can hear what she sounds like. And yes I know she needs a bath.

I'll get a better one on here sometime soon

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

sigpic

She sounds awesome.

Comment

Why thank you, all I did was replace the muffler with a pipe. Everything else is stock.
      sigpic

Comment

In the summer I'm pulling the converters right off my car and putting the tail pipes back on.

Comment

Should do a burnout video.

Comment

If the trans will get me to work tomarrow & the parking lot is still wet Then shure no problem. But if the trans is still slipping real bad & the lot is dry well then I probably wont be able to do one. We'll see
            sigpic

Comment

I would Just take off the cats too But I gotta pass emissions. They do the visual & sniff test. So pretty much this is all I can do. If I keep her I will be putting dual on her pretty soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Here you go & YES I know I spelled weak wrong but I do mean it is WEEEEEK

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I like the turn signals! Cool idea!

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                  1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Thanks mang I got the skulls from Krazy Kaplins halloween shop. They are styraphome. The lights are led light I bought at Auto Zone.

Yes I know I can't spell but you got the point
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome, I really like what you've done with it, and it sounds good. You could gut two of the cats (it has 4 doesn't it?) so you only have 2, you could still pass emissions with just two.
                      88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                      Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

No, his is an '85, so it has two. '86+ have four, with the exception of police cars (and maybe just 351 cop cars, I'm not sure), which still had two.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Oh ok, it didn't say in this thread what year it is and I didn't remember what year he said it was. Well then, now I know what a lopo sounds like with just two cats, sounds pretty good actually
                          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

OK well it's been a while now & I do have the transmission fixed. So I can do better burn outs.

And actually I DID have two Cats. Right now I have ONE & she truely sounds like a "harley edition". Ill see if I can barrow someones cam so I can get a vid of her as she is now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Need some new cats for a Panther?

Comment

Working...
                              X