No announcement yet.

1989 LTD CV Wagon with GT-40P and T5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to polish the intake at least?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
    5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

I might. I prefer the down to Earth bad ass effect of natural aluminum. I've considered polishing, but I'm really not into any of that flashy stuff.
      2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
      1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
      1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Don't polish it to a shine just get the oxidation off and maybe throw a coat of engine silver paint on it.
        Nick
        88 Colony Park LS
        G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
        Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

No paint! I plan to hit it with some cleaner to get the oxidation off, but I'm not painting it.
          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Nick
            88 Colony Park LS
            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

What? Say it.

Comment

Red Alternator? lol

As long as it works and runs like a raped ape who cares. My intake is about 3-4 colors.
                -Matt
                1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer
                  Red Alternator? lol

As long as it works and runs like a raped ape who cares. My intake is about 3-4 colors.
                  He beat me to it
                  Nick
                  88 Colony Park LS

Comment

The red alternator was already explained in a different thread. It was initially built for my brother's red Toyota Celica, but it didn't fit right, so when my alternator went out, I used that one.

Free 200amp alternator >>>>>>>>>>>> $120 85amp replacement

The red ignition coil is a Summit brand pushing 40,000 volts.

Comment

Oh yea, I forgot, sorry.
                      Nick
                      88 Colony Park LS

Comment

The pics are nice but that engine need some cleaning and detailing Mang.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

I don't need to clean and detail in an attempt to make a stock engine look cool like you do. :evil:

Comment

Should get some detail pics of the mustang EGR...

Looks good man...
                            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Thanks. Let's just say I'm glad the throttle cables are on the back side of the EGR. It's ugly. Very functional, but ugly. I'm planning to hunt down the Lightning spacer and grab a new throttle cable bracket at the pull apart when I get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                                I don't need to clean and detail in an attempt to make a stock engine look cool like you do. :evil:
                                :nonono: For your info FRESHMEAT my engine is not cleaned but I keep it in nice & looking good as possible but soon I will clean it deep to make it look like new and if you don't know that's manteinance too.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
                                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                                X