No announcement yet.

1989 LTD CV Wagon with GT-40P and T5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy boys, let's not get all worked up...
    2000 Grand Marquis LS
    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
    Mercury Owners Group member
    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Snipemang, he was only playin'
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

:heyhey:

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Beautiful work man. The blacked out front light bezels and the grill looks awsome. Maybe black out the chrome around the windows? not sure how it would look but... anyway awsome job.
          Resident diesel addict

Comment

Thanks, FGP. I'm gonna pull most of the chrome from the door areas, but what's mandatory to leave, well, we'll have to see. I plan to have no chrome beyond the bumpers when I get the paint work done... and most of it will NOT be painting over the chrome parts- it will be eliminating the chrome and smoothing things together.
            2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
            1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
            1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I saw a truck that the guy used Rhino Lining on his bumpers, looked pretty good.
              2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Lots of things can be done to trucks and look good, but can't be done to wagons.
                2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Hmmmmm, Great mang.

ATT, SNIPER 308.FAREWELL BLACKHAWK-P74 IN TERCEPTOR I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU MANG.
                  MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Been making more progress, will post new pictures once I'm done. The new shifter is BAD ASS (thanks, Tom!) and it's on my dad's turbines, for now. Will likely throw on the '98 GT wheels until I can swing the Cragars and a new set of tires.

Any more progress has been delayed by the upcoming purchase of a Samurai. I gotta get back on the trails...

Comment

Pics of the Shifter?
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hold your fucking horses!

Comment

2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
                            Hold your fucking horses!
                            That's not nice, we want to see the pics.

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
                            Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
                            5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

It's not done. Still waiting on the shifter handle to come in so I can modify it... and I still haven't ordered a shifter boot.

Comment

I picked up a Walbro 255lph fuel pump and some Comp Cams beehive valve springs today... free.

Hope to have the pump installed and header gaskets swapped by tomorrow night. Valve springs will need to wait until I have more time to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X