Installing Power Track Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing Power Track Seat

well i went to the junkyard yesterday and got me a passenger power seat assembly and track. I installed it today with a few modifications to fit it to the floor bolts. after it was done the seat looks like it is high on one side and low on the other side. I messed with the controls straighten the seat out and still no luck. When you sit in the seat it tilts to the right side. it looks like shit. this is what i got at the junkyard.

Power Seat controls and track assembly from a 1990 Ford Crown Victoria.

I don't get it does it have to be a 2 door track to wrok or can it be a four door. What is my mistake.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.
Working...
X