Some Interior upgrades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Interior upgrades.

Well i am thinking of doing some mods guys. first off i got a free power inverter that i am going to hook up underneath the dashboard to power my laptop for Auto diagnostics Programs. note I have a 130AMP 3g Alternator to power the inverter.

Second is i noticed i have some good amount of room under my dash. Is there a way i can make a slide out flat top drawer to put my laptop on. I was thinking of underneath the glovebox. i can use it to pull out the laptop anytime i need it and store it away when i don't need it.

Any Ideas.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

A contractor's console between the seats just holds my 12" ibook.

onald McCaig
    1989 CP Scottified steering, suspension and big brakes, 16 in wheels, A-pillar oil & temp gauges, remote entry, backup sensor, tailgate wiper, custom console & trash, tranny & ps coolers, 3 cell radiator, electric fan, dual exhausts, battery isolator, hellas headlights,deer pusher,wads of dog hair.

Comment

While you're 'upgrading' the interior, put a fire extinguisher in there.

Comment

might look into the police ones, or i coul probablt fab one for you
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
        X