Floor Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor Mats

I'm really liking the original Ford vinyl floor mat set. I bought a set of these for my '95 Grand Marquis and like them so well that I bought a second set for my '96, being that the two have the identical Willow Green interior.

If you go on ebay and search the listings for seller blimpie50 there are some fronts and some sets of four still available in Willow, Red, Tan, etc. The two sets I bought were $19.99 each plus $12 shipping, which is a bargain compared to other sellers and also soooo much better than a lot of that aftermarket crap. The listing says '86 through '94, but I know they fit '95 through '97 and maybe later.

For my '86, I still have a set of white vinyl mats that my family bought in 1975 for a 1974 Torino. Except for a small amount of age darkening, they are still as soft and pliable as when brand new, with no cracks whatsoever. They were made by a company called Harte Inc. I have never stumbled across another set like them, in years of searching. They have been in a lot of our cars over the years. They were even gone for 30 months, when I sold a '73 Mustang I had them in. Then later I bought it back. When I sold the car the second time, I made sure to keep the mats. They have become somewhat of a good luck charm.
    Attached Files
    David
    1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX
    14 previous Panthers, gone but not forgotten....

I agree with the mats. I only have the fronts. Blue for the 96 CV. With the rubber flooring in the car, the rubber mats slide around a bit. I still like them though. I have another set for one of the Lincolns in Red. No problems there.

Comment

Working...
    X