No announcement yet.

I found a needle in a haystack today... *PICS!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn!!! u lucky bastard lol. i need one myself. i have cracks coming out of the speakers holes and im even afraid of taking it off in fear of leaving it worse.

Comment

Try coverlay.... they have them in all colors... or you can dye them... and they won't crack..... unfortunently, they do not make them for the 90-91's.... which would be really easy for them to make....

We are sorry but your search results have not turned up any results. Please try again making sure your search terms are correct. If you have reached this page by mistake or meant to come here, you can view the sitemap below to get where you want to g

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
      Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trwp72
        Try coverlay.... they have them in all colors... or you can dye them... and they won't crack..... unfortunently, they do not make them for the 90-91's.... which would be really easy for them to make....

http://www.coverlaymfg.com/E_Store/D...cury/more2.asp
        I got one on GMGT. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you really looked...
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It would be nice if they made them for the 90-91s.
          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

the blue dash in Baby is in perfect condition too. no cracks or anything and it is blue. i am thinking of paying the $300 and getting the GM the guy has since he faikled to mention to me about my title situation. so if anybody wants a box that is blue and in great shape besides the title, get a hold of me to get it before he sends it to auction.
            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Whoa, thread resurection. I haven't even installed this thing yet. I know if I do it's gonna crack anyway, so what's the point. I shoulda left it there...
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

you should prep it so i wont theres that vinyl paint at walmart thats more flexible and for a copuple of bux it will last longer
                sigpic
                1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Working...
                X