No announcement yet.

Tinted Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tint laws here in PA are pretty gay...which for the most part is why I've never had any.

"Serve and Protect"?

"Scare and Harass"!
    Ain't that the damn truth...I wonder why cops would rather fuck with small BS rather than get rid of REAL crime.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Tint laws here in Md suck as well.I have been lucky so far with my windows.I do know several of the local dounut eaters club and they think it looks good as a matter of fact the patrol cars they ndrive have tinted windows..
      President He Man Woman Haters Club

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,But rather skid in broadside,Thourghly used up totaly worn out & loudly proclaiming...WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

http://www.myspace.com/dabearsplace

Comment

Um well I beleive that the tint laws here only legally allow us to tint the rear window. Nothing else.
        1989 LTD Crown Victoria LX.
        -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
        Supermotors

Comment

here is some useful info for window tint state laws. thought this would help so people can understand there law of there state.

Window Tint Law Disclaimer Here at TintCenter.com we do our best to keep up-to-date and on-the-ball with the ever-changing laws and state requirements for
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawkA4
            Um well I beleive that the tint laws here only legally allow us to tint the rear window. Nothing else.
            In NY you're allowed a darkest tint of i think 35%, front and rear.
            Nick
            88 Colony Park LS
            G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
            Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

damn, im sorry for you guys. here, cops aren't really that strict about tint laws. ive had my good ole 5% tint all the way around(double tint in the back) for the past 5 years and ive been ticketed for speeding, speeding, speeding, DWI, speeding, but no illegal tint!!!

Comment

LOL!.

If you piss a cop off enough you'll get ass raped for having an air freshener hanging from your miror. He'll throw some mud on your liscence plat and give you a ticket for that.
                -3.73s' w/ Track Loc - KYB GR-2 Shocks All Around - TRW HD Cargo Coils Rear - Moog Front Coils - 1 Inch Rear Sway Bar - 4.6 Lower Air Box- Stock Headers - Off Road H Pipe - Turbo Mufflers.

4 Door Muscle
                Supermotors

Comment

eh, my side windows are still illegal, its like 15% and here in mass the limit is 35%, i just roll the windows down to pass inspection, i redid the peeling tint on the rear window to a legal limit, no one gives me shit, and seeing how the tint came on it when i bought it, and its a relatively decent tint job, ill leave it, the trick is to put the film up o the outside of the window and tape it there, trace it and cut it to it, then try to put it on the inside, usually within 1/16th of an inch when i do it, which isnt bad, also, new idea whenever i redo the tint is to do flames....
                  jay--1983 towncar, 302v8 cfi, dual straight pipes w/resonators ,edelbrock motor goodies, custom interior, full custom stereo system, full rebuilt trunk audio setup, custom paint...more to come......

Comment

Speaking of all vehicle laws. The greatest was when I had my open H pipe.

"The reason I pulled you over was you were speeding. *Looks at my inspection sticker* Annnnnd.. you have loud mufflers."

"Yea. *{Heh. Mufflers}*"

4 Door Muscle
                    Supermotors

Comment

Working...
                    X