Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

final detail.

here is some long 5 hours of fun

as for the gallery here is the link, may be a bit before the pictures are public though.

MAJ.com - Management of Assets and Joint Ventures. To bring ideas to Life. We provides Real Estate Funding, Startup Funding, Working Capital, Business Line of Credit, Equipment Funding, SBA and Long Term Business Funding, Personal Loans and Credit Repairs. Apply for Loans Today. For inquiry, send an email to Support @MAJ.com or apply online.
    http://dreadfullydespized.net
    This is a sig-nature.

Mmm... I want your center console. Is that stock?
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

I hate how police departments are drill happy. Center console is nice tho.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
        Mmm... I want your center console. Is that stock?
        $20 Wal-Mart console. Looks good aside from all the holes in the dash. Which reminds me, I need a new one. :nonono:
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Looks really good! Did you take the ford badge off the trunk lid or did your vic come like that?
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

came like that because it used to say state trooper on the rear section. as for the holes they will get reused hence why I haven't replaced the piece. and one is used for my pen holder. more pics at the lower link provided.
            http://dreadfullydespized.net
            This is a sig-nature.

Comment

I love the color on that. It's gorgeous.
              2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
              1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
              1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Working...
              X