No announcement yet.

How should i finish this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People sit in the rear seat all the time now, they just keep compaining on how uncomfortable it is and that the amp keeps burning them....lol
    The Terror Of The Streets
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2299944

Comment

i have my subs mounted in a wood enclosure about 28"/18"/8" the box is filled with polyfill

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

:nonono: Sorry Mang but I disagree with that I don't like that thing you could do something more creative !BUT! it's your Panther so I respect that.

ATT, SNIPER 308.MANG FROM THE DARK SIDE.
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

take the armrest out in the back seat and mount speakers there with the amp in the trunk by the spare. you would have to custom make something for an enclosure in the center there. the speakers wont be very big, probably 8 or 10s. you could even cut some of the seat away around the arm rest area to put bigger speakers in. i would also consider cutting them into the back dash so the rear window ricochets the sound. just ideas.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Ive already got 2 10" Pioneers like the ones in the picture mounted in the back dash under the carpet. I just put 2 15" Solar Baric L7's In the trunk and i think im going to put the back seat back in. I have uses for it, and i miss it.
            The Terror Of The Streets
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2299944

Comment

Working...
            X