No announcement yet.

shampoo your seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mice? I'm going crazy. I swear that's the smell that was in there. My mom stuck her head in the car and she said it smelled like cleaner and that the car smelled good. Did it actually stink earlier or am I just going crazy? Maybe this other shampoo did the trick.

Comment

It may have been some wierd reaction between the two cleaners.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I think I will do this tomorrow. I will do the seats and floor mats but not the carpet cause I am getting new stuff this summer anyway so it doesn't matter. I will be sure to take pics.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I did my seats and floor mats this past tuesday. Just now getting around to posting some pics.
          Before:

I pretreated my seats and this came up from the passenger side. All these stains showed up. It was a iron red color, maybe someone was injured in it before. lol

These is a pic of the color of the water I pulled up out of the sets. 4 buckets like this.

Here are the afters. Not much if any change in the rear seats but the fronts are a darker blue now.

Comment

thats straight up funkMcNasty

Comment

Just did mine yesterday, I got the same machine you do zwack. I pulled 5 tanks of nast black water out. It looks so much nicer now tho, the seats are a more vibrant red and the carpets look new. My drivers floor mat pullled out so much dirt, but its got a little baldspot in the middle of it from scrubbing to hard.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
              My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

i need to get my hands on an actual upholstry machine and do mine properly. I sprayed them with shampoo, scrubbed them, then used a shop vac when I installed them and they look good, but I'm sure it could be better. The carpet needs another treatment as well.
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

never really had to..just man gotta vacuum all the time from the rocks and gravel on my side from every so often driving barefoot.
                  http://dreadfullydespized.net
                  This is a sig-nature.

Comment

Looks like the same machine I have also...

Took like 8 buckets out of the civic of nasty black water. Car looks way better. Also did my protege floormats and hatch mat since I dumped trans fluid all over it bringing the spare AOD to Skippy's
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Mine are in progress, I had the fron seats out for a day and only finished up the drivers and put it back in. I felt like I was driving around a race car for a few days with all of the other seats out. I still dont have the backseat put in the car yet.
                      -Matt
                      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Can ya'll post up serial numbers for your cleaners or at least more specific information? Did it come with the upholstry attachments or did you buy those separate? I've been wanting one for a looong time. I don't think the wagon seats have ever been shampooed.
                        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
                        1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
                        1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

I really like the first one, primarily for the fact that it's small and cheap. What do ya'll think?
                          2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

I have this one, http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2027221. Great machine and it came with 2 attachments also scotchgaurd applier thing.

Comment

That one's a good price, as well. I was hoping to keep it under $150, but that's close enough. Is it easy enough to use?

Comment

Ya it is very simple it has a separate container for the soap then the main bucket, it has a plastic bag in it, you fill up the plastic bag and as you use it the old dirty water goes outside of the bag directly in the bucket. There is a switch for attachments or regular use on floors.

Comment

Working...
                                X