Welcome back!
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Yeah, +1

Sorry about that, I wonder why it did that
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

No problema.
        Rocinante, 1985 Grand Marquis LS with all the trimmings.

Comment

new duct tape is good at getting old duct tape goop off

Comment

Originally posted by raser13
            anone know of somting to keep the seats supple? i was thinking of swappin in some black ones out of a mark8 and the leather was just starting to get a little stiff from sitting in the bone yard . thats why i didn't go for it. so any sugestions? sorry about the highjack.
            My favorite leather conditioner is Sno Seal, but Ive only used it on boots. It is all natural, Beeswax, so it does NOT hurt leather or stitching, and would make your seats waterproof. Id almost say go for it solely based on my exp. w/ boots (the ones I treated were always super waterproof and lasted FOREVER). It does make lighter colored leather darker, not great for suede (there I go w/ silicone).
            Last edited by 91 LTD; 07-15-2006, 01:47 AM.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

yeah i was thinking something on those lines. i was thinking kiwi black shoe polish worked well on my boots in the military but i'll give it a try.
              sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

if someone sits on the seats with light coloured clothes they are gonna be pissed you got shoe polish on them.

Comment

that's what stoped me from using it and getting the seats. but i didn't think of the other sealers. now that i am i'll probably get the seats and soffen them up before i install them.
                  sigpic"I love it when a plan comes together." Hanibal Smith (A-Team)

Comment

Working...
                  X