some new pics of my car uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks,,
    well i finaly got a good dash pad, with no cracks, it looks a lot better, the only difference is that it dosent have the little speaker holes in the center, it was coverd up from the bottom of my old dash pad anyway so i dont think they wher there for any thing.

Comment

Where'd you find the dash pad?

Comment

i baught the dash from a guy at work who drives a white 90 CV, ther is a front clip of a grand marquis beside the engine building behind the old cube vans, ther is a dashpad on that with no cracks, but someone pushed the speaker holes through, could just put speaker covers over them...

Comment

Thats whats wrong with mine, the speaker holes are pushed in.

Comment

ya that sucks its really hard to find a good one, i was even looking for a different colour one and just dye it but they are cracked in the same spots, or speaker holes missing, ill keep my eye out for another good one and let you know, ill probly be at work saterday getting a new front bumper since mine is bent, theres a 85 crown vic in the first row of the fords, it doesent have the rubber trim just bumper gaurds, but it will still do.......

Comment

hey jason did you try looking at corey's they have a crown vic 2 dr i know it has blue interior but i cant remember if the dash is good or not.

Comment

I tried to last Saturday but they were closed. I will likely be going tomorrow morning, maybe I'll see you at Andy's.

Comment

cool what time around are you going?

Comment

Wish I was closer, so I could have some buddies with tudors to hang out with!

And have Dave paint my 84
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

yeh... did you change your front ens to the newer style?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
                        cool what time around are you going?
                        Between 9 and 10, I think. You?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave84
                          yeh... did you change your front ens to the newer style?
                          Sure did. I prefer it on the merks... Eventually all the parts will be black...

Comment

Between 9 and 10, I think. You?
                            ya probly around the same time.

Grand_Marquis_GT, looks good did you change your rear bumper and tail lights to? I notice on your car domain site you had a older G M that you did the same thing to, you going to put a hood scoop on again?

Comment

If I got with a scoop, I am gonig to go with a cowl hood.

The taillights, rear decklid, and bumper are on the list of things to do, yeah...

I haven't updated cardomain in awhile...

Comment

got my new front bumper from work this morning, dosent have the rubber gaurd going accross it, looks pretty good, jason saw your car when i came back to get my bumper with my dads truck, looks good, looks like you need a new frt bumper to, i also wen't to corey's after and there is a nice dark gray dash pad , no cracks might mach ok with your interior or you dye it, you looking for hubcaps at all,
                                Last edited by Guest; 08-12-2006, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X