No announcement yet.

some new pics of my car uploaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is fucked up. Fuckin smog nazis.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

well i guess in that point i better hook my smog pump belt back up

Comment

well i put a glass pack muffler on yesterday, it's loud now, my rear tailpipe wouldent fit so i have the exhust dumped under the car, so ill have to customize my tail pipe.

Comment

:evil:
          '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
          '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Just run dumped duals
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i think when i get some more mony i might by a set of these euro headlihgts off e-bay they look pretty cool
              http://cgi.ebay.ca/CLEAR-HEADLIGHT-m...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Someone on here has got those, Dave. I think its the guy who had that orange Town Car.

Comment

ya,,, they would be nice to have though. there cheep but still to much for me right now oh well once i am a diesel mechanici will be making some good bucks.
                  so have you done much to your car lately?

Comment

Nothing man lol. I just bought a daily driver shit box, a 91 Mazda Protege. Once I get that goin I can tear into the Vic

Comment

right on, ya i think i might start pulling parts of GM and CV at work to start selling on here and use money from that to buy stuff for my car like those head lights and maybe some other engine preformence parts,,

Comment

well i just made a dule snorkal breather its operational and looks pretty cool, ill have some pics soon,,,

Comment

well here are some engine pics and the dule snorkal breather i made, i just go an aluminum breather lid to that im going to repolish this afternoon and put it on as well,

Comment

well i now have my aluminum breather lid on and the base of the breather repainted black, ill have a new pic once the digital camra batteries are recharged.

Comment

hear are some new pics now that my breather is done,

and heres my new bumper i got a couple weeks ago

Comment

I personally wouldn't buy those headlights on eBay. You are far better off with a sealed beam setup. The composite jobs get fogged up and yellowed after a few years, and they don't put out light as well after that. Plus, every time you replace the bulb, it exposes the reflector to oxygen which breaks down the reflective finish. Over all, composite headlamps are a step backwards in automotive technology. Just my 2 cents.

By the way, I noticed that you mentioned you are a diesel mechanic. I'm currently at college for diesel mechanics. Any advice for a young gun in the industry?

Nathan in MN (now in MI for college)

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                                1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                                But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Working...
                                X